Sign in to follow this  
LIDL

About Fillers

It's no secret, many peoples seems to complain with fillers.

Though this doesn't work with me,

since i enjoyed every fillers that aired the same i enjoyed the main arcs.

But what about you? Do you also enjoy filler or wish there's never a filler in anime you watch?

And any reason why you like/dislike fillers?

Discuss.

I think fillers don't work very well in some long shounens because they are rather terrible. But most anime I watch I haven't read the source material so I wouldn't know what is a filler unless someone told me because most of the time I stick to short 12-25 episode series. Sometimes you can tell if there is a decline in story or something but most of the fillers I see in the short series I watch are bearable and okay. I just hate the constant comparison between source material and anime. But as long as the fillers are enjoyable I don't care.

But what I did notice with Bleach fillers are that there is a very big decline in animation and the arc usually starts out okay but turns to shit about half way through.

i enjoy the fillers of the anime filled with comedic slice of life but there's a rush in animation and when you are excited about the main story in an episode and it became the filler it will messed the story. though the main purpose of the filler is to give time to the mangaka more time to write his/her manga.

I hate fillers , I quit Bleach and naruto for fillers and One price to

They are so pointles

Well, i mainly think fillers as original story for the anime

that may (or may not) connected with the main arcs, though.

Say, Naruto. It told more informations about characters that can't be told on the Manga.

And helps the readers to know what happened during the time gap.

It's like watching Movie or OVA for me, really.

So nothing too bother some.

I dislike them mostly because nothing important can happen, since at the end of it everything will be back to how it was before.

They're just a waste of time. I'd rather an anime deviate entirely from the manga and make its own story, than follow for a while and then do a few seasons of filler and then return to the manga.

Sign in to follow this