Sign in to follow this  
jurideluhi

How do you spend your money?

I study, so I have no intention of getting a job any time soon but do that and volunteer. But I do still get a bit of pocket money now and again. I spend that on whatever hobbies I may be into mostly at the time. At first it was anime and manga, iTunes, books, and now video games.

I'm still living in my parents' home. Have to pay an certain amount each month to cover for food and such. I pay for health insurance and my phone and that's it.  The rest of my money goes to merchandise and CDs, mostly. Sometimes for meeting up with friends and do nice stuff. And I save a certain amount each month if possible. I am student currently at an internship and I have a part time job. 

Edited by Devilish_Eye

Apparently on fucking fucked up shipping situation

rent, bills, food. sometimes makeup, occasionally clothes.

i save a bit

other than those, i spend at least 33% of my pay on mejibray every month (goods, tickets for stuff, transport and accommodation to go to stuff) and occasionally other bands' stuff

Bills. Bills. Bills.

Seriously though, bills. I will buy something for myself maybe once every couple months or so. In the process of having a kid and buying a house so I am trying to save as much money as possible

For travel as of late, either leisure or attending concerts abroad. 

I decided I wanna see the world, and taste all kinds if foods while I am young and able. So here I am.

Food, since i like to cook fresh stuff  a lot.

Music and merch, pretty obvious 

My fucking pos motorcycle that ive been building for 4 years now

And i save up and spend a lot on travel, since i travel quite often

I'm usually pretty frugal and I manage to keep a fair amount of money at all times, but in case of an emergency, I do sometimes spend a lot. For example, my laptop carked it not so long ago, so I had to buy a new, better one yesterday. It's important that I have one because I'm still in college and I need something to help me with my studies, and it'd be inconvenient to keep going to the library... at least, that's what I tell people. I mostly just play otome visual novels and go on YouTube, but shh.

I do splurge occasionally, but times like that are few and far between. I'm more of a saver than a spender.

Sign in to follow this