Sign in to follow this  
jurideluhi

How do you spend your money?

I can easily get disrupted if I got lots of cash on my hands especially after months working part time. :mrgreen: I didn't do the "things-to-buy" list.So I think that made my money run out. :lol:

Using money as if like using water in Somalia. That said,I'm just an average person.

when i was younger, i just know how to spend.

I admit it i was a spoiled boy, always get everything i want. Just buy buy buy.

But when i entered college, My Dad automatically cuts the previlege.

I had to get half time job, in fast food restaurant in day time and hospital cleaning service in the evening.

There was time i had to bake macaroni schotel that lasted for 2 weeks because i run out of money!

And i took Saturday and Sunday class in Uni.

Took me longer time to graduate than Regular class but it's O.K. It taught me something, many things.

Since then, i learned to manage my money.

Save more than spending, especially i am living alone and working now.

I have to pay bills and taxes, or else i'll get in the jail like that actor recently. And doing long term planning for my money.

Saving for dream House, insurance, travelling plan, also saving for rainy days and after annual taxes paid and i get some extra, i can use it to indulge myself, but more CDs or DVDs or having some sophisticated dinner, etc.

Sounds boring and in pattern, i know.

But i guess i just following the closest role model that is my own father. He really enjoying his life in his 50s now.

Have secured finance, travels most of the time for leisure, have a big house with a pool that got fountains.

And i want that kind of life. Would be suck if i still have to working hard in my 60s just for a daily loaf of bread and not because i enjoying it. :(

I've spent way too much this month, I need to save on food now... at least I have no bills to pay at the moment.

Would be suck if i still have to working hard in my 60s just for a daily loaf of bread and not because i enjoying it. :(

That's how most old people live here. Their pensions are so low that they don't even have money to buy the meds, because the bills are too high... some can't even afford to pay the bills. I'm really not looking forward to getting old :emo:

Food, vidya gaimz, rent, bills, books.

I have a huge fetish for buying Blurays when they are on sale. But other than that I'm average.

i spend money mostly on travelling to college,food and paper,prints,boards for my projects for college.

When it ends, mostly likely on clothes and shoes! XD

Would be suck if i still have to working hard in my 60s just for a daily loaf of bread and not because i enjoying it. :(

That's how most old people live here. Their pensions are so low that they don't even have money to buy the meds, because the bills are too high... some can't even afford to pay the bills. I'm really not looking forward to getting old :emo:

wow, that's not fun :(

wow, that's not fun :(

It's not indeed, it's also hard to get any job and most of the time the employers offer temporary job to avoid paying the insurance, so they don't also pay the 'retirement tax' (the money which goes to your retiurement pension). Many people go aboroad to work, but foreigners are usually needed in the manual jobs and I can do only some office job due to my health problems, so I would have difficulties with getting a job abroad too :emo: .

At least I can get money from the government until I turn 25 and I spend lots of it on CDs :gaga: . I really don't know how to save it, because I see something awesome on the auctions and I want it, than another thing, then a band I like releases something or there is a sale on cdjapan... it's difficult to control it, spending money makes me happy :spin:

At least I can get money from the government until I turn 25 and I spend lots of it on CDs :gaga: . I really don't know how to save it, because I see something awesome on the auctions and I want it, than another thing, then a band I like releases something or there is a sale on cdjapan... it's difficult to control it, spending money makes me happy :spin:

Wow.that's cool. how much would the government pay?

Yes.spending money also makes me happy XD and it can be a disaster to me :urg:

Well, I had a job half year ago, but now because I moved to other city to study, I don't have any job. :D And right now I don't even want to. I live free at our school's campus, so I don't need to pay anything. Also because I'm underage, my mom gives me about 20-30e every week to use. (Travelling ~18e per week and rest is for food) Which is actually the reason why I eat... really little here (usually I eat only at the school), because I try to save some money for my own things.

@jurideluhi: I've PMed you, I won't talk about such things in the topic everyone can read it.

@alisapp: how do you manage to actually save your money? xD I'm a Sagittarius, so I can't save at all... Sagittarians can spend any amount of money within a moment, lol

Anomie, lol, that's what I wonder too. :DD Weeell, I just say myself, that soon is MUCC's concert, and I need travelling money, food money and money to buy thing. :DD It's a good motivation (to save money), if there's some kind of big event, especially if you want to go there.

anomie, damn those cheating employers! D:

yes of course, spending makes peoples happy. And makes one feel powerful cos can buy things.

oh btw, i know some Sagitarian that very strict with his munnies ;)

Most of my pay check goes straight to savings. Then some into 401K and more into my various investments. I like to make my money work for me. The rest goes into checking which is then spent on bills and groceries. Then what's left in checking can be used to play with, however I never spend all of it. I'm very frugal with my money. If I go out to eat I always get water, I never want to pay the drink prices LOL! Favourite websites are slickdeal and dealnews ;D

anomie, damn those cheating employers! D:

yes of course, spending makes peoples happy. And makes one feel powerful cos can buy things.

oh btw, i know some Sagitarian that very strict with his munnies ;)

That person probably has a serious reason to save then, saving without any purpose ("ohhh, it can be useful in the future") is rather difficult :arg:

I feel powerful when I can buy rarez :domo:

I'm not a minor, thanks for trying to protect my innocent mind, but it's not neccessary.

Speaking of spending money, mom wanted to see the stuff I got today by mail... and she was suspicious about the amount of money I've spent on it. She knew it was a lot, but I didn't say how much exactly (well, actually I don't remember anyway).

My entire check goes into my bank account to pay my bills, buy groceries and food for my pets. The overtime I make I get in cash so I use that to buy beer and cigarettes. I rarely buy myself anything if I do it's a tattoo.

Sign in to follow this