Sign in to follow this  
The Bread Wolf

Graphics tablets

Yo, all the artsy peeps out there. This kitten over hiya has decided to finally take a step to the 21st century and get herself a graphics tablet, you know, one of those fancy pads you draw on and poof it magically appears on the computer screen, yea you know the drill. 

I'm also pretty sure a few or a couple or at least a number of people here on Monochrome Heaven use them graphics tablets, so I would like to ask people for recommendations. Pls keep in mind that I'm not rich by any standards (except emotionally hue hue hue hue), so let's keep the price under $100, arite? Can't have anyone comin' here tempting me with wacom intuos pro (with only $199 and that's not all! When you order now, you get an extra fucking stylus that you could buy with $2, but we're giving it to you free!) I have been thinking about Huion h610 pro, but if you've got bad experiences with that one or better experiences with something else, leave a neat little comment bellow telling me about them. 

Thnx a bunch huns.

I use the Wacom Intuos Draw small. It's a very nice tablet for its price! 

It sells at about $79.95 and arrived vey quickly.

its not really one where you see what your hand is doing while your drawing, but it works really nice and is very responsive to pressure and movement.

Here is a link to it! It's the US site though, but I hope that works.

https://us-store.wacom.com/Catalog/Pen-Tablets/Intuos/Intuos-Draw-Small-S01

Edited by ArtFart

i second @ArtFart's rec. i don't have an Intuos small, but i have an Intuos5 Medium (a lovely product, but above the $100 mark for sure).

anything by Wacom is good. i've bought two tablets by them, my first one was a small Wacom Bamboo which worked well for 3 years before i decided to upgrade, not because it broke, but because i wanted something fancier, haha. i think it's around $100, if you were curious.

to conclude... JUST BUY FROM WACOM (and look into their Intuos)

Edited by itsukoii
i realized i spelled wacom wrong a day later

Sign in to follow this