Shaolan974

ex-Lycaon members new band "Initial'L" has formed and first maxi-single release

9 minutes ago, Tokage said:

i mean the transition from Memento Mori -> Kuroyuri to Kage actually was an increase in quality just overall so it's not like it's totally impossible for shitcore to rise from the ashes

Traditional vk metal fusion > shitcore  anyday and unlike them Lycaon has high self esteem and prestige that they dont feel the need to do whatever you think Kuroyuri to Kage did. 

3 hours ago, nekkichi said:

Probably I was expecting more... but i have mixed feelings on this track... not so bad but neither a masterpiece worth of Lycaon... the only question is... why Yuuki abused so much with the auto-tune? By the way I want to hear the rest of the release for a better critic...

idk but i thoroughly enjoyed the entire live. every song sounded fresh and new and i really loved yuuki's voice. definitely buying the singles. at first i decided against it because i had a feeling initial'L would slightly disappoint but BOI THEY SURPASSED ALL MY EXPECTATIONS, NOW TAKE MY MONEY BITCHES

One things for sure the UK trip got me, i was expecting a flashy production like MRC. Am i  only who favors the 3rd track on A? RIP jazz

anyway i'm done here and will just leave what nicki said on her oct 28th froze verse.

I get it now hoes is mad at Lycaon passed 80 M's

Twenty twelve L was balling like Tom Brady then

Like a Movie, L songs sound like visualize through these Scorsese lens

Get at L, you might as well deep-throat a three-eighty gun

songs wet, Swiffer jet, make u listen like you on that bigger jet

songs land open new ports, no idiots not cigarettes

they Clear ports, like air force, with sweats on finding songs like a big diamond

Make musicians stare at their hand even though they are not mimin'

Different type of music, you on a different type of broke

Any of you bitches say either L, you on a different type of coke

Songs bigger than a million mansions, that come with a big ass pool

they don't make art without thinking like assassins, cause live by some different type of rules

rockstars, sato scratch his guitar

make it like Diamonds on my rich people’s arms

Lycaon still together, classy like Goyard

Frostbite on my hiyuu bass string, watch Initial’l flex on y'all

w/ annotation. source http://genius.com/albums/Meek-mill/Dc4

Spoiler

I get it now hoes is mad at Lycaon passed 80 M's (months, people think they should have disbanded sooner and no comebacks)

Twenty twelve L was balling like Tom Brady then (killing the music game and pushing boundries like the A. football player)

Like a Movie, L songs sound like visualize through these Scorsese lens (songs come with imagery and feeling from watch a movie)

Get at L, you might as well deep-throat a three-eighty gun (there is no winning agaist them with hate, they dont care)

songs wet, Swiffer jet, (cleans competition away like a Swiffer jet)

make u listen like you on that bigger jet (when u really listen, you spirit feels higher)

songs land open new ports, no idiots not cigarettes ( new sounds)

they Clear ports, like air force, with sweats on finding songs like a big diamond

Make musicians stare at their hand even though they are not mimin' (how did they create those songs)

Different type of music, you on a different type of broke (broken)

Any of you bitches say either L, you on a different type of coke (must be on drugs to keep talking shit)

Songs bigger than a million mansions, that come with a big ass pool (the energy is cosmic)

they don't make art without thinking like assassins, cause they live by some different type of rules (they kill other music because that's their code)

rockstars, sato scratches his guitar

make it like Diamonds on my rich people’s arms (priceless music)

Lycaon still together, classy like Goyard (purse brand)

Frostbite on my hiyuu bass string, watch Initial’l flex on y'all

9 minutes ago, Elazmus said:

I didn't see the live but I think most of this is good. it's fresher at least than Lycaon itself trying to drop another single.

I'm happy with it so far

yesss guessed right. i was think of you while watching the live, "bro's gonna like a chunk of this minus the mrc ish stuff.

Seriously guys Moon Light Down is a very strange song, it makes no sense.. I do not know if I like or it sucks.

I liked the song quite a lot actually. I never really cared for Lycaon before this.. or maybe never rreally gave them a chance.

Edited by orange~

ノスタルジア (Nostalgia)  >  毒女 (Dokujo)  >  ラビリンス (Labyrinth)  >  接吻〜くちづけ〜 (Kuchizuke)

type A can chill down here w/ MLD

MOON LIGHT DOWN

Pathos

おくり火 (Okuribi)

THIS IS JUST MY OPINION NO HATE NO FLAME  ( most on the title track :V ) 

Ok i listen to the tracks. The bass sound in the first track ( moon light down ) is weird with no sense, and is mixed very bad he cover the others intruments, the arrangement of the line of the bass is with no sense too. If you see in the first part of the song he let " too many space " to the track with the result that part is empty. The part at 1.31 ( that is basically the chorus ) is arranged bad too. The drums use a dance beat the bass have to " follow " this beat cannot play this way that part. The structure of the track is standard so for me it's ok!

Pathos for the few seconds we listen, seems ok if you like this genre.  Same for the 3rd track.

The second song in the " Type B " seems pretty cool like the 3rd too, nothing really new but it's ok, want to listen the full tracks of those. Same for the 2nd track in Type C. The 3rd in type c, is "meh" but probably is just me.

I think that if you like this style they can do good things. You have just to wait for full and new stuff!

p.s. still thinking why they have arranged moon light down in this way.. the track in my opinion, with little more attention in the arrangement, can be a lot better.

p.p.s. In  MLD i do not like the auto tune  part in the begin too and all the " electronic things " during basically the entire track but hey, this it's down to the personal taste and NOT a " mistake " . It's an " artistic choise " and it's ok we have to respect that.

Love all, do not kill me pls. Im a good guy.  

I'm quite happy with where they are artisticly.. I mean "the End" drew me in so hard that I was already psyched about what else they had to bring and then he went beautiful with "Okuribi" and I was totally in to everything they brought. Yuuki's voice is still sexy and I'm glad they are back. I do wonder if he's going to try some screams in the future but I'm A-OKAY with this<3<3<3 Great job guys... hope to see you next year<3

17 hours ago, herpes said:

moonlight down

tumblr_inline_noxxjz59Qq1qbrcge_500.gif

type a trailer

type b trailer

yuuki's voice

LMAO I was wondering when u would come

Lycaon is a brand bitch! gossip, shadow, CO, and Last dance artwork vibes.

14910477_1024041774373706_5853226735464314956041_1024041767707040_4396325316934214992026_1024041744373709_19808721975978