Sign in to follow this  
hiroki

BLaive new maxi single "タロット~誘惑に取り憑かれたXV~(tarot~yuuwaku ni tori tsukareta XV~)" release

BLaive new maxi single "タロット~誘惑に取り憑かれたXV~(tarot~yuuwaku ni tori tsukareta XV~)" will be released on 2016/11/16 (3 TYPE).

Limited edition (1,944yen) will include CD+DVD (including "タロット~誘惑に取り憑かれたXV~(tarot~yuuwaku ni tori tsukareta XV~)" PV & off-shot), and regular edition TYPE A & B (1,620yen each) will include CD only.

[CD track list]
01.タロット~誘惑に取り憑かれたXV~(tarot~yuuwaku ni tori tsukareta XV~)
02.Can you hear me?
03.MAMEMAKI (included in regular edition TYPE A)
03.FUCKER!! (included in regular edition TYPE B )

Edited by hiroki

since there isn't a BLaive artist thread here are some minor news (mainly to do with Yoh because I pretty much worship him):

1) Once a month Yoh does a twitcast called ヨウのワンナイトショウ (Yoh's one-night show), where he will play guitar and sing, and do some improvisations! He's REALLY REALLY fun to listen to, so please tune in if you're interested! The twitcast for October is slated for tonight, 18/10, at 22:00 JST.

Twitcast URL is here: http://twitcasting.tv/blaive_yoh/

2) BLaive is selling campaign cds, which are mainly Yoh's recordings of covers and demo songs. These are sold as fundraiser items, so you can pay whatever you want for them starting from 1 yen (most fans pay 1000 yen). The most recent one had 200 copies and sold out instantly (there are around 15+ different cds in all iirc). If you know people who can help you grab them at their lives, I highly recommend them!!!!   (And if you can't, but you're a fan of BLaive who buy their stuff, i guess my PM is open...)

3) If you're thinking of sending them fanletters or gifts, their address is as follows:

〒179-0084

東京都練馬区氷川台4-9-3

ハイツクリビア202

GL Kingdom 

BLaive (name)

JAPAN

Edited by hiroki

^ are you giving me an opportunity to gush over Yoh? because i will LOLOL. tbh though, i have enough artist threads to follow / take care of, but if someone creates a BLaive thread i'll definitely contribute :D

ok more shameless promotion of Yoh: he'll be playing at a taiban as a solo artist on 2016/12/27 at 巣鴨師子王. you can grab your tickets here http://eplus.jp/sys/T1U14P0010843P006001P002206527P0030001

some more ramblings in spoiler tags

why do i like him so much?? for one he's a pretty legit musician. i've followed him for a long time and he's always sooooooooooooo fun to see live <3333 there isn't a single time i haven't enjoyed seeing him.

here are some bad-quality clips of Ryo (his previous stage name) when he was in the unit HAROLD with his friend. i was actually at this live back in 2011 (held at their label's small and cosy studio-cum-livehouse) and didn't even realize it was being filmed lolol :D

then there's this instrumental piece Ryo wrote called "EMOTIONAL DANCE" which made me fall in love with him, and i'm not even that big a fan of instrumentals in general. how awesome is this though?? T___T

oh and because i got some PMs w.r.t the campaign CDs : sorry for the misunderstanding, i'm actually unable to get the CDs for you, but if you're a fan of BLaive/Yoh and wish to listen to them I'm happy to share my rips ^^  i also have pretty much everything that he released as solo artist (under Onari Ryosuke) or his various music units. sadly only a very small fraction of his output has been recorded.

and finally to return to BLaive: Visulog interviewed them recently about their upcoming single. The interview will be up on 11/1 and I'll translate it if there's interest :)

Edited by hiroki

Sign in to follow this