Takadanobabaalien

General news and drama regarding Rockstar Records

Waiting on pins and needles for the translation of all those yuuga tweets. In the end, I just hope that all of this doesn't discourage Kiryu and cause him to go back into retirement cus he's a cool bro and a good singer :<

3 minutes ago, TomoMAD said:

What happened with Rockstar record? :o someone can explain me? thanks :D 

Label was going down to shit because the label owner Yayoi was broke af, they barely did anything, and almost all the bands have left because of this. Now there's drama between Betty and Avanchick (the latter still being in the label & is also the most popular band of the label)

Edited by midi:nette

1 minute ago, midi:nette said:

Label was going down to shit because the label owner Yayoi was broke af, almost all the bands have left because of this, and now there's drama between Betty and Avanchick (the latter still being in the label & is also the most popular band of the label)

Oh shit! :o i hope this dont affect to yuuga :( i dont want he dissapear again

On 10/10/2016 at 6:08 PM, vanivani said:

Hope Devil Kitty will be okay and be able to make music.

+1:(

On 13/11/2016 at 11:37 PM, TomoMAD said:

Oh shit! :o i hope this dont affect to yuuga :( i dont want he dissapear again

the band says they have an important announcement for december 21 in their free one man live-heigan- at shinjuku blaze, hope that doesn't mean disband or hiatus, either way they are going to distribute an album there, maybe their last record? 

7 hours ago, Sickle said:

the band says they have an important announcement for december 21 in their free one man live-heigan- at shinjuku blaze, hope that doesn't mean disband or hiatus, either way they are going to distribute an album there, maybe their last record? 

Thanks bro, i hope it too :(, so the only thing we can do is wait

On 11/17/2016 at 0:36 AM, emmny said:

any updates in the ~drama~ or has it died down

It's died down a lot ;w; Yuuga's statement pretty much put a stop to it.

I'm just waiting on translations now xD

back up in this gig

Avanchick's former shikiri (who got banned from their shows) exposed them a while ago. the RTs on this are nuts lol

Cliffnotes edition:
-Shikiri posts on her LINE timeline asking what's the deal with the center jouren selling tickets to other fans for super high prices
-The band, center jouren and kamite jouren call her to a back alley after their show on 10/23 in Fukuoka and intimidate her into giving her cellphone up to them. they drew up a contract saying that she agreed to hand over the phone and she feels forced to signed it.
-They tell her if she's not going to help the center jouren sell tickets then they don't need her, call her fat, tell her to die, and demand 10 million yen for her causing them trouble until finally the kamite guitarist says let's take a break and they leave her there, taking her phone

-She goes to the police who get them to promise they'll return the phone within one week, but they don't. Police are told that the band is showing the conversation to a lawyer and they'll return it after doing so.

-After this she gets banned from their shows based on an fabricated story, which she believes is their way of punishing her for running to the popo

-This has caused her great emotional distress and she plans to speak with a lawyer.

edit: OH and Kiryu's shady ass retweeted this too, commenting "Guess there's still bands who this kind of dumb shit. Not that I know which band this is"

Edited by cvltic