Sign in to follow this  
suji

龍寺 (Ryuuji) (ex-ZORO) new unit, "WHITEHEAD" has formed + first limited album, "masturbation"

龍寺 (Ryuuji) (ex-ZORO) new unit, "WHITEHEAD" has formed & they will release their first album, "masturbation" on October 8 (limited to 100 copies, 10,000 yen (?!?!?)) (please let me know if this is correct, I'm confused)

Lineup:

Vo&Art.龍寺 (Ryuuji) (そろばん → ZORO → WHITEHEAD)

Dr.大熊 (Ookuma) (baroque (roadie), Lover Berry → るう゛ぃえ → My Hearts Breaking Even →THE HEROES SYNDICATE → REDMAN → WHITEHEAD)

Twitter: @whitehead222222

OHP

Instagram

CuJzXmPUkAQbJ-j.jpg

CuJaCn6UEAE6K8u.jpg

Edited by midi:nette

you're correct, for 10,000y (plus shipping) you get a 5 track minialbum on a USB card, 5 art postcards, a sticker and t-shirt with their logo

unrelated: can a band deserve to flop?

45 minutes ago, cvltic said:

you're correct, for 10,000y (plus shipping) you get a 5 track minialbum on a USB card, 5 art postcards, a sticker and t-shirt with their logo

unrelated: can a band deserve to flop?

wtf that's dumb

4 hours ago, DarkWater said:

and it's sold out :P

i wanna see the receipts.gif

the second day of their performance where preorder is available hasn't even happened yet??

HOLY CRAP,i was waiting for ryuji  to come back since ZORO broke up,since one year and half

cant believe that...im so fucking happy,i wonder what kind of album this is going to be.

judging by the lineup,a double again,so is going to take the same vibe as ZORO was used to do,eletronic and stuff

i like their visual,simple and natural,at the same time is very cool.of course i'd rather much to see ryuji in a visual kei band

in a visual kei label and stuff,but at least he didn't disappeared.Hes very original,for sure them both are going to put up amazing songs,just like ZORO did with POLICE,BARANIKU,HOW,NIGHTRIDER and PEST

i probably wont buy that but certainly i could sell my clothes to buy that,just wanna hear ryuji singing again.

i love his voice and hope that someone can drop the download in nihon ongaku or any other site

Edited by Kang MarLon

i won't buy that and i'm almost sure that no one is gonna upload that on youtube or  links for download

and if someone do,will take months...shit,i can't fucking wait,them should put some previews  -____-

Edited by Kang MarLon

OMGOD Yesss, Ryuuji you're back~<3

Don't like the band name though, and it's too bad Tatsuhi isn't in this project as well :\

Also daaaaamn, I was really doubtful but they still sold out wow xD

I really hope this manages to make it's way online :T

i still don't see any indication it sold out anywhere yet so i doubt it actually did, not sure where that info came from 👀🔍

ahhhh, another visual scene désenchantée serving bad skin and shit goatee attempt with a ~sexual~ ~noun~ thrown in for shock value.

can’t believe this is what an ex-soroban/ex-luvie double career suicide looks like, but u do u, ryuuji

22 hours ago, violetchain said:

Japanese ZORO fans have lots of $$ to throw around, I guess.

it's the same band that was shilling an otherwise live only track with $ 150 (?) worth of cheki, so nothing really new here.

10 hours ago, UnleashedNeko said:

OMGOD Yesss, Ryuuji you're back~<3

Don't like the band name though, and it's too bad Tatsuhi isn't in this project as well :\

Also daaaaamn, I was really doubtful but they still sold out wow xD

I really hope this manages to make it's way online :T

yea,is unbelieveble,even with such a high price them sold out xDD

waiting for the download link as well

Edited by Kang MarLon

Sign in to follow this