yuuzhea ikubaru

FAR EAST DIZAIN - 3rd single released!!!

Release of 2 new songs 3rd single was recorded state-of-the-art sound of the FED "ZENITH / NADIR" was decided on December 28!

Title: ZENITH / NADIR (Zenith / Nadia)
Label: DIZAIN Records
Part number: DZRCD-005
JAN: 4948722524878
Form: maxi single CD
Price: ¥ 1200 + tax
Release Date: 2016 December 28 (Wednesday)
Publisher: DIZAIN Records
Publisher: Daiki Sound
Track: Title To Be Determined (2 songs)

http://fareastdizain.com/news/0/32005/

I can't help but to draw similarities between FED's new look and JILUKA's new look xD

Both vocalists even have a leg up pose

untitled-19%20newlook%202016-1_zps00msr0

Edited by helcchi

5 hours ago, patientZERO said:

You mean there's bands that have a similar look in the VK genre? Blasphemy! 

hahaha good point :P

Although these two *just* happen to be releasing new material within a week of each other and *just* happen stand in front of a blue-green CG background.

A few years ago I made a blog on tumblr highlighting reused sets in vk, an extension of a thread I first started on my ameblo. I stalled after a few posts due to the sheer amount of material I had to sort out - but worth it to start again. I'm interested to learn where these locations are.

2 hours ago, helcchi said:

hahaha good point :P

Although these two *just* happen to be releasing new material within a week of each other and *just* happen stand in front of a blue-green CG background.

A few years ago I made a blog on tumblr highlighting reused sets in vk, an extension of a thread I first started on my ameblo. I stalled after a few posts due to the sheer amount of material I had to sort out - but worth it to start again. I'm interested to learn where these locations are.

I've always thought of making a compilation of common sets in VK! There's always that church that is in PVs. Nokubura shot their PV for DESPERATE there and I think Phantasmagoria and DELUHI among many other bands have PVs there.

This isn't very uncommon in any genre of music, though, especially VK. The colors look similar, but I think you may just be reaching a bit because they're so close together. Their outfits look different, the camera angle is different and sure, both vocalists have a leg up, but again this isn't an uncommon pose. Just look at the amount of vocalists who did the whole "hand over mouth" pose in the early 2000s.

@patientZERO I have been to hell with these sets/props and got lost there. And that church. is. driving. me. crazy.

No but really, if you squint really hard, they can be an 8-member boyband

89520161124200204%20newlook%202016%20cop

Because you know... they're friends...

CgKeMbUUsAI8z7O%20Zyean_JILUKA%2016%20ApCgK0UYUUkAIkVNv%20Sena_Jiluka%2016%20Apr