Sign in to follow this  
suji

Dead or Alive Vo.Pete Burns has passed away

Dead or Alive Vo. Pete Burns has passed away from cardiac arrest on October 23. He was 57 years old.

Dead or Alive singer Pete Burns has died aged 57 after suffering a cardiac arrest, his management has said.

A statement said it was with "greatest sadness" that it had to break the "tragic news" that Burns died suddenly on Sunday.

Burns had a hit with You Spin Me Round in 1985 and appeared on Celebrity Big Brother in 2006.

The management statement said: "All of his family and friends are devastated by the loss of our special star."

It continued: "He was a true visionary, a beautiful talented soul, and he will be missed by all who loved and appreciated everything he was and all of the wonderful memories the has left us with."

Burns appeared on reality television shows Celebrity Wife Swap and The Body Shocking Show in recent years.

Politician George Galloway, who was on Celebrity Big Brother with Burns, tweeted: "Sad to hear of the demise of Pete Burns. He was a cross between Oscar Wilde and Dorothy Parker. You don't get more brilliant than that. RIP"

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-37755445

Edited by midi:nette

It was literally two days ago when I looked up to see how he was doing these days and all I saw was a pissrag picture of him all fattened up and with cig in hand. I thought "god bless he's still living the lifestyle he's accustomed to, but he sure looks bound for a massive coronary", and so... 

I've watched that Big Brother season he was on too many times for me to recall ( and I reckon I'm liable to start another round any minute now. ) I hope he didn't lose an ounce of that magnetism 

Sign in to follow this