darkyuki

nightmare

The second one must be livEVIL. It's a great song.

Spike uploaded the Anima album (my personal favourite) in the downloads section if you want to get more stuff. I might upload some stuff tomorrow. :D

Haha, xD.

Yeah I have like their newest CD, the WORLD RULER or something but that kind of sucks, and I have The Best of Nightmare, which I don't really think it is, but it has some good songs on it, like "Believe". But yeah, I like ANIMA more than the Best of, but if someone wants the Best of, I can upload that as well.

limewire sucks.

x.x

and i also have few songs of nightmare.

yeah.

its FEW.

x.x

its really hard to find nightmare songs.

im not a big fan

but then i still like them.

Haha, xD.

Yeah I have like their newest CD, the WORLD RULER or something but that kind of sucks, and I have The Best of Nightmare, which I don't really think it is, but it has some good songs on it, like "Believe". But yeah, I like ANIMA more than the Best of, but if someone wants the Best of, I can upload that as well.

Lol, ANIMA is classic

i dont even have any of their albums.

X.X

i dont know if there are jrock cds here in the philippines.

except for L`arc~en~ciel ..

i dunno the others.

I get things from ebay and my bestfriend's stuff..

and the others, here and crunchy roll..

so I have ANIMA,tahnkies to Prism..

they got some cool songs. of course death note is what got me into them.

i overall like Alumina, Akane, Tokyo Shounen, ~lulu~, morpho, and Jojou Teki ni Sugita Jikan to Fukakutei na Mirai he no Requiem.

does anyone know what language Nightmare is singing in Nazuki?

Coz vriez tumiy res tamer steeraw wors gibmy somworrl forouse

Ai row nesdraik enknoul wiz mowa

Dreth foltrey quis nerzarey neu phitropie nel graill

Lalaruno luv to qualtu lay

Majestical Parade is my favorite album as well. It had some really good and powerful songs. It took me a while to get into Nightmare though... But now I can really appreciate their stuff.

does anyone know what language Nightmare is singing in Nazuki?
Coz vriez tumiy res tamer steeraw wors gibmy somworrl forouse

Ai row nesdraik enknoul wiz mowa

Dreth foltrey quis nerzarey neu phitropie nel graill

Lalaruno luv to qualtu lay

Lol it looks like a combination of horrible English spelling and a failed attempt at Latin. Only had Latin for 3 years so yeah don't remember much of it.

Nightmare was my favourite band but i don't like their new songs. Since the single "Dirty" his music changed a lot :arg: they had a particular musical style and now isn't easily recognize them.

Well... Ni~ya still looks sexy :oops:

Personally I think they've gotten better , though it's often still hit or miss for me. Too bad , they really have potential.

Nightmare was my favourite band but i don't like their new songs. Since the single "Dirty" his music changed a lot :arg: they had a particular musical style and now isn't easily recognize them.

Well... Ni~ya still looks sexy :oops:

hm I have allways thought Nightmare was a band that kind of throws in or tries any genre that can suit them into their works.

They're my favorite band!!! :D I like their old stuff a lot,especially Believe and their album Anima..Now,they've changed a lot but I always like them! :wub: Nightmare is my first j-band I've ever listened to and since then they became my obsession!! :lol: Anyway my favorite is Yomi,but also Hitsugi because they're so funny!! XD

I found out about these guys from Death Note(like most people probably did) and been in love with them sense. Yomi has range with his voice and I love hearing him sing live, Sakito is a rock guitar GOD! Ni~ya was one of the inspirations for me to become a better bass player(before my bass got stolen...) Hitsugi is a amazing growler, and Ruka is just a beast on drums. I don't own a physical copy of any of their albums but I hope they stay together long enough so ill be about to one day. Also I loved Killer Show, Anima, and NIGHTMARE.