Sign in to follow this  
-NOVA-

SCREW Last Live DVD Release

SCREW LAST LIVE TOUR 『BREATHE ONE’S LAST BREATH...』2016.11.01 AT TSUTAYA O-EAST will be released February 2017 and will be sold on the PSC Official web-shop and will cost ¥10,800. The pre-order period will be from 2016.11.01 ~ 2016.12.01

~SET-LIST~

01. Death’s door
02. アナフィラキシー
03. Thirty♂Revolver
04. KAIROS 
05. Gather Roses
06. UNWORLDLINESS KINGDOM
07. Fester
08. DUALITY
09. 樹海二咲ク愛
10. Teardrop
11. REMEMBER ME
12. 微笑みを亡くした愛と自由
13. NAMU AMIDA BUDDHA.
14. 絶望の讃美歌
15. FUGLY
16. CAVALCADE
17. Get You Back
18. DIE・KILLER・DEAD
19. Barbed wire
20. DEEP SIX

~ENCORE-1~
21. ムラッキーヘビーマーチ
22. スカーレット
23. 桜の雨
24. Cursed Hurricane
25. 七色

~ENCORE-2~
26. VEGAS
27. 惨殺Fiction
28. RAGING BLOOD
29. S=r&b

~ENCORE-3~
30.Dearest Wish

01.jpg 0.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

source

Edited by -NOVA-

anyone knows how to get that DVD?
My sister wants it so bad but we both don't know how to buy things from the psc webshop as overseas.

please help :3

I must admit i am a little disappointed that they didnt play a lot of their main tracks:

(ANITYA, OVER THE HORIZON, XANADU, Wailing Wall, SPIRAL OF MISTRUST, Ancient Rain) 

I do like the setlist but it feels a bit empty since it is their last live and they didn't play most of their well known songs

11 hours ago, -NOVA- said:

I must admit i am a little disappointed that they didnt play a lot of their main tracks:

(ANITYA, OVER THE HORIZON, XANADU, Wailing Wall, SPIRAL OF MISTRUST, Ancient Rain) 

I do like the setlist but it feels a bit empty since it is their last live and they didn't play most of their well known songs

yeah, no burst forth, ray of light in the darkness, baby star aswell... kinda underwhelming indeed

How come they didn't play any konsui/kakusei song but namu amida buddha?! all those songs were pretty much heard already; perhaps that's why this is their last breath...

anyway I've just asked my friend to pre-order a copy for me. as soon as i get it, i'll share it of course  if no one does it b4 me.

Sign in to follow this