Sign in to follow this  
Kawaii_Minpha

Edit: Message Deleted

Thanks cvltic for posting those first two shots of his dumbfuckery

Here's the breathtaking conclusion~

His response to me ratting him out (sorry if it looks messy, took these on my phone):

Spoiler

CwTrmmqUsAAf6us.jpg

CwTrmzJVQAA4LIb.jpg

CwTrnZhVQAAbAms.jpg

"...judging almost everything I say."

CwTr8YXUAAA-vWj.jpg

CwXn-dkUoAAp9bD.jpg

CwTr845VIAAXnBj.jpg

His response to Ritsu ratting him out, and then his final act:

Spoiler

CwT0jQNVIAAYIvG.jpg

CwT0jraUQAABB7u.jpg

Edited by midi:nette

15 hours ago, Disposable said:

I have trouble believing that OP even has the mental wherewithal to cross the street unaided, let alone go to Japan to look for kawaii jrockers to gawk at.

still not over this

12 hours ago, ricchubunny said:

i wish ishiki was my mate ^.^

I remember an MH member that had something like this in their signature. And it was always someone with pink hair in his profile pic.

1 minute ago, Nagisa said:

I remember an MH member that had something like this in their signature. And it was always someone with pink hair in his profile pic.

This is actually the same guy, Kawaii_Minpha. It was from his previous account.

Pin this mothafucking thread to the very top of the official announcements section, all potential new members HAVE to read this saga before they truly "get" jrock

I never intended for the thread I split off to be turned into an example against anyone, but as long as it is I may as well make it a good one. I want @Kawaii_Minpha to walk away from this understanding that lying on the internet is bad and everything is saved somewhere. Nothing is ever truly deleted from the internet and you cannot start over when you make a mistake. I try not to let my opinions be known, but this topic is an eyesore. The initial impressions given off about Japan and the visual kei culture sound like fanciful dreams of anime land, are misleading, and fills impressionable people with these ideas that will never happen in reality (and will only lead to disappointment later). Zero percent of it was based in reality and I know we can all see that. The entire exchange devolved into a mess very quickly and thankfully she rage quit before it got any worse. I thank the people that came here to initially try to correct her because I did not have the energy to, but turning this into a witch hunt and trying to embarrass her after the fact is bullying and I won't have it. Party is over.