Sign in to follow this  
Kawaii_Minpha

Edit: Message Deleted

My condolences to the friends, family and fans of Mikuru, first off. He was way too young for this.

Sorry to push the topic a little further astray but hoo boy I'm #triggered because this is just nonsense

1 hour ago, Kawaii_Minpha said:

I don't know why some people want to believe band members are all having sex with all their fans like Tanuki want to make the world to believe. They are musician, not prostitute. Maybe because one or 2 have done in the past, the rumor tend to say all band members are like this, but it's not. And trust me, it's very difficult to even only meet a band member (was unsuccessful to do it while in Japan, either was ignored or refusing, so i know what i'm talking about).

I don't think you do know what you're talking about. It's not difficult to meet a bandman -- go to a visual kei bar. Talk to the guy behind the counter. Congrats, you've done it.

Secondly, there's the main board for tanuki where jouren mostly just shriek at each other about nonsense, but the 旧 board is basically entirely a hookup site for gya and bandmen. I personally know people who have used it and met bandmen successfully. The countless kakao/line conversations and tanuki PMs leaked prove that it's not "one or two". This is a pretty normal part of vk, and to go even further, a pretty normal part of the rock band lifestyle... who are they dating/fucking if not their fans anyway? All of the normie Japanese girls who totally love greasy dudes in pink hair with tattoos and piercings who can barely afford daily necessities?

11 minutes ago, cvltic said:

My condolences to the friends, family and fans of Mikuru, first off. He was way too young for this.

Sorry to push the topic a little further astray but hoo boy I'm #triggered because this is just nonsense

I don't think you do know what you're talking about. It's not difficult to meet a bandman -- go to a visual kei bar. Talk to the guy behind the counter. Congrats, you've done it.

Secondly, there's the main board for tanuki where jouren mostly just shriek at each other about nonsense, but the 旧 board is basically entirely a hookup site for gya and bandmen. I personally know people who have used it and met bandmen successfully. The countless kakao/line conversations and tanuki PMs leaked prove that it's not "one or two". This is a pretty normal part of vk, and to go even further, a pretty normal part of the rock band lifestyle... who are they dating/fucking if not their fans anyway? All of the normie Japanese girls who totally love greasy dudes in pink hair with tattoos and piercings who can barely afford daily necessities?

100000% agree 

Also RIP :(

2 hours ago, Kawaii_Minpha said:

First thing i thought was cancer, and i still believe it is.

I don't know why some people want to believe band members are all having sex with all their fans like Tanuki want to make the world to believe. They are musician, not prostitute. Maybe because one or 2 have done in the past, the rumor tend to say all band members are like this, but it's not. And trust me, it's very difficult to even only meet a band member (was unsuccessful to do it while in Japan, either was ignored or refusing, so i know what i'm talking about). I understand the wish of keeping details from the sickness, many people would be prompt to judge these days, and better having privacy as much as they can for something serious like this.

While the only song i listen from RAVE is SETSUDAN, i know Mikuru changed a lot since, but i have good memory of him in the PV, he was lovely in the PV of that specific song, and i love that song too.

RIP :(

Sorry about getting off topic, but let me explain something:

Actually they do fuck bangyas.

That's a fact. Probably every japanese fan know that, it's not really a secret or anything.

Keeping a band coasts lots of money, takes lots of time. And also because of their hair color and piercings they can't really find jobs, so they only way is to get 蜜 (mitsu), fans who pay them monthly for keep having sex with them. Its kinda like a prostitute. 

I believe just a few indies bandman doesn't have any mitsu, and probably they are rich or live with their parents.

There's many reasons that you couldn't go out with any of them, but probably you didn't offer any money XD

If you're interested, there's a video where Yuu (ex. Irokui) talk about VK stuff and even tell how much he got every month from their mitsu.

Edited by ricchubunny

25 minutes ago, Kawaii_Minpha said:

Visual Kei bar? There's tons of bar but i never heard about Visual Kei bar, are you sure you don't mix with host club? Totally a different thing with different person not even looking 10% as good as Jrockers.

Then, if this is true, i can assure 1000$ to only meet band member (without anything sexual, it was just a meeting with a fan) is not enough. The request was simply ignored by both; label company, and band members. Free was ignored, 100$ was ignored, and increasing the amount up to 1000$ didn't worked. So it has been proven to at least not work for all the bands that i listen to, which is a lot. I tried them one by one thinking it would work with at least one band, and it was a deception to not have a possibility to meet a band i like. I was actually surprised that all offers were refused. And offers was all written in Japanese directly.

That's why i said i know what i'm talking about, it's because i tried more than once, with all bands. People saying i know nothing about Visual Kei because i said it's impossible to meet band members don't know me for sure, i have a massive CD collection cause i listen Visual Kei for years now. Trolls are those who think i'm new to it and knowing nothing about me but saying "read their posts" is simply rude and provocative. But if you think it's easy to meet band members, explain why it doesn't work for me? And better, make me able to meet the band member i want to meet and i promise you a nice $ as a thankfull.

You've never heard of a visual kei bar? Jesus christ...

Are you saying you offered $1000 to meet a band member? Are you serious right now?! These are real people, not some sideshow that you throw your fucking money at, what the fuck..................

And the reason why you're not able to meet certain band members is because the world does not revolve around you and that's just the way it is. Also, rewarding people who do your bidding with money is dumb af, just saying. Grow up, dude.

I'm sorry, I'm just so tired of seeing this kind of stupidity on here and I don't mean to derail further from this topic.

Edited by midi:nette

2 hours ago, Kawaii_Minpha said:

Visual Kei bar? There's tons of bar but i never heard about Visual Kei bar, are you sure you don't mix with host club? Totally a different thing with different person not even looking 10% as good as Jrockers.

no, it's not a host club.
http://matome.naver.jp/odai/2137043312091941101

idk about the ones outside of Nagoya but Hina from lucifer's underground works Razzle Dazzle and Yuuri from lucifer's underground works at some other one.
aie from the god and death stars advertises his bartending activities on twitter too. just for some examples.

Naw dude. The paying of sex is real in VK but like... in other genres too. IDK. I've had two friends local of the music scene in Japan look at me so surprised when I mention VK. They figured I was so innocent and didn't know and felt like they were telling me a huge secret and didn't want to let me down that it's a normal thing. One of them even said he chose not to do VK because he didn't want to be associated with it for that sole reason. 

Sure maybe not every dude... but enough for it to be a big part of the culture of it all. 

I'm not even a good-lookin gal but I almost got myself mixed up with un-nammed band member but I dipped the second it was even offered cuz HECK NO I'M NO TOOL FOOL. 

anyguayz. ISN'T THERE ANOTHER THREAD FOR THIS THO. 

3 hours ago, cvltic said:

we need another death thread RIP KAWAII_MINPHA

NbU-mk.gif

Edited by 『YELLOW DIAMOND』

tfw when you offer a band member 1000$ instead of buying their cd and go to their instore lmao

also yes, vk bars are common. go to kabukichou, find out where birth shinjuku live house is and you'll have like 10 bars run by visual kei bandmen within 100 meter.

Edited by Uglymouth