Sign in to follow this  
saishuu

Pokémon Sun & Moon

pokemon-sun-and-moon-covers.png

So who's gonna play the upcoming Pokémon games?

Who's hyped?

Which version are you choosing?

What are your favorite Gen VII Pokémon so far and why is it Mimikyu?

12 DAYS TO GO!

Also feel free to give out your FCs ahead of the release. :)

Edited by saishuu

Getting Sun since my girl is getting Moon

Not hyped at all, sadly. I just like to collect events and reddit has ruined that.

most likely my last pokemon game i get untill crystal and emerald are released on the eshop.

only pokemon i'm interested in is Alolan raichu. though i am looking forward to nicknaming lycanroc Yuuki haha

would give out my FC but i'm still rocking ver 11.0 so i can inject wondercards, i can't get online.

I've ordered MOON + 3DS XL Solgaleo und Lunala Limited Edition
It will be my first Pokémon game and also my first handheld game console ever!

(also my mother got me Y when she saw that I was totally hyped after ordering both haha)

13 minutes ago, -Tetsu- said:

I've ordered MOON + 3DS XL Solgaleo und Lunala Limited Edition
It will be my first Pokémon game and also my first handheld game console ever!

(also my mother got me Y when she saw that I was totally hyped after ordering both haha)

aaayyy I'm glad you'll be playing the games for the first time! Really hope you enjoy them and get sucked into the madness that is this franchise lol

6 days to go! Already pre-purchased my copy of Sun and will be playing it as soon as it's live on the eshop :)

1 minute ago, saishuu said:

aaayyy I'm glad you'll be playing the games for the first time! Really hope you enjoy them and get sucked into the madness that is this franchise lol

I've played the yellow and the red edition everytime I've visited a fried who had all the games so it won't be the first time playing Pokémon :) but sadly I won' have much time playing my first own games until mid-december because of my final exams, but I'm pretty sure that I'll love the games! Trying to get them all :3

^ there'll be plenty to do once the games arrive, so that's alright! Post here or hit me up if you need help with anything :D

I was hyped for Moon, but after seeing the exclusive pokemon for each type I'm going for Sun! 

I'm probably not going to buy it on release date because I have other priorities (like Buying a Ps4 ASAP )  but I'm so hyped, I fucking love the Alola region already. 

Questions : which starter are you going for? 

I loved the owl and was disgusted by Popplio but his final evolution is perfect so I'm not sure now. 

like Aeolus I'm going for the sun version because my girlfriend is going to get the moon ver., I'm freaking hyped for this game, just a couple of days to have it!!!! 

On 12/11/2016 at 6:18 PM, Platy said:

Questions : which starter are you going for? 

I loved the owl and was disgusted by Popplio but his final evolution is perfect so I'm not sure now. 

I'm going to choose Litten because tony the tiger looks grrrreat the final evolution

Just finished pre-downloading my Sun copy! 2 days to go!

By the way, I'm choosing Rowlet for my Sun run and possibly Popplio for Moon whenever I'm able to get it. I ended up loving Incineroar too, but the other two are just so, so good.

8 hours ago, Zeus said:

Turns out those that played hacked ROMs of the game earlier are finding their 3DS bricked by Nintendo. Oops.

Permanently?

Yep. Can't play games or go online with the 3DS. The only thing that you can do is buy another. OF course, this only applies to those that hacked Sun/Moon and then went online with it.

in reddit I read that nintendo not only ban the 3ds' who played a dumped rom, they ban the reviewers consoles as well, for this reason there's a rumour who says probably the ban will be temporary, but I insist is just a rumour

2 hours ago, Zeus said:

Yep. Can't play games or go online with the 3DS. The only thing that you can do is buy another. OF course, this only applies to those that hacked Sun/Moon and then went online with it.

I didn't heard about nintendo bricking consoles, that's a dick move 

TOMORROW GOING TO ALOLA!

Can't really blame Nintendo on taking such a stance on the leakers. I don't mind the leaks per se or the fact that people are already playing it for almost 2 weeks now, but you have to be dumb to go online on a hacked rom of the game and thus expose yourself. I hope whoever did it had a back-up 3DS with them, otherwise... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

14 hours ago, Sickle said:

in reddit I read that nintendo not only ban the 3ds' who played a dumped rom, they ban the reviewers consoles as well, for this reason there's a rumour who says probably the ban will be temporary, but I insist is just a rumour

I didn't heard about nintendo bricking consoles, that's a dick move 

TOMORROW GOING TO ALOLA!

What you described is their way of bricking the console. They ban your account and any 3DS it connects to and it's legal because we agreed to it in the Terms and Services we didn't read. If you take some time to read it one day you'll realize Nintendo is the Apple of video gaming industry. So much control over their devices and such a closed ecosystem, and not too much variety but enough to get by.

i tried a demo version of this game but it turned out to be so unbearably awful, that i had to delete it after half an hour sufferplaying. though, the only pokemon game i played, besides of Pokemon Go, was Pokemon Red. and i remember enjoying it a few years ago. but this... well... just ew. modern pokemon games are definitely not my cup of tea.

The game has taken over my life, as I expected. lol I cannot believe how good it is.

Getting rid of gyms was such a fantastic idea by Game Freak. These trials are incredibly fun - the Fire one in particular is hilariously cheeky and I love it.

On 11/19/2016 at 7:38 PM, saishuu said:

The game has taken over my life, as I expected. lol I cannot believe how good it is.

Getting rid of gyms was such a fantastic idea by Game Freak. These trials are incredibly fun - the Fire one in particular is hilariously cheeky and I love it.

finally gotten through the first island after i corrupted my save twice. are the other trials any better? So far I am not liking this call for help crap, every time right when i'm about to throw a ball. I really don't like that super training is gone I had fun with it and I preferred that over countless battles, runaways or save modding.

Sign in to follow this