Sign in to follow this  
jurideluhi

SuG

They used to be one of my fav bands but now they aren't. Not listening to them for a long time and aren't interested to hear preview of crazy bunny coaster shit.

yes.SuG,please disband. SRSLY the fans who purchased the release will be given kisses from the members(what type of kiss? there are many :shock: ) if this crazy bunny shit hits the oricon at #1?!? wtf! :oshi:

Kind of like them myself ^^ Favourite song is .dot

.. and they won't disband in a long long time :D They are getting really popular recently (even up on oricon) and are earning lots of money.. ;P

That's mainly because they are major. Their indie stuff was OK but everything released major is just crap and made in order to make money.

EVERYTHING THEY'VE EVER RELEASED WAS JUST TO MAKE MONEY! If you can accept that SuG isn't that terrible, just a boy band with some guitars and drums thrown in.

hmmm well

I think all the music is great. the new stuff is super adorable and yes they are leaning towards boyband style but its sort of funny. 5 starz with the dancing was hilarious.

Takeru's fashion line is also great . really expensive though sigh cuz i would definetly buy some stuff .

now for crazy bunny coaster i bought both versions. damn lol wish Takeru would kiss me :D lmao.

Yesterday I was bored and didn't know what to listen. I found a copy of TOKYO MUZiCAL HOTEL in my CD collection and since I didn't know what to listen I put it in my CD player. I ended up falling in love with Bushido bushido Freaky and L.E.D Ghosty again. Gonna try their new album

I ended up falling in love with Bushido bushido Freaky and L.E.D Ghosty again.

Y U NO LIKE KARMA DISCORD?

Anyway, mad$hip is kinda weird to me, especially the constant rap thing and the lulzy loud chorus. But I like it lol. But something I do love is the PV. It's a huge improvement compared to their previous PV's. In terms of creativity, the last decent PV was UMBILICAL. Though P!NK Masquerade is good too (those fucking bass lines :wub: ). But this whole thing was L O L. The only thing that screwed up the whole picture was Takeru's caguaí choreography. But the whole dinner thing, the epileptical light, the bitch-ass-looking Takeru, the SM guy, everything was just flowing in a more mature way than their previous pv's. Previews of the new album don't sound so good, but gonna wait for the full thing to give them a try.

They used to be good. Pretty good at least. Then mitsuru quit.

This! although there have been some releases since they've gone major that I love. their TOKYO MUZiCAL HOTEL album was pretty good, i liked Koakuma Sparkling and Mujouken Kofukuron but RPG, Crazy bunny, and their recent singles have been going to the crapper. Toy Soldier wasnt bad but #9 Garbage was essentially...Garbage. I have yet to completely listen to their recent album. Their theme "Heavy Positive Rock" is now "Positive Pop" or "Pop" You can barely hear the guitars over all the synths and BGM

Their Fat Inside Horror PV and song is fucking awesome.

They finally understood their tagline "Heavy Positive Rock".

X-Wb3M_j_uE

Fixed your link

-sai

Heh, thanks.

(GRS)

I used to loathe them, but fat inside horror and sweeToxic are finally some decent releases.

We'll see if this was just a short detour from their usual crappy kawaii-ness.

Guest MaddAdam

What has happened to SuG? Have they disbanded?

They're removed from PS COMPANY's homepage and their official site is down:

http://www.pscompany.co.jp/sug/

What is happening? :o

They quit PSC.

Ok but who is their new management then? PONY CANYON?

And did they disband or just pause activites? I haven't heard anything from them and a "BEST OF" album in March is not a good sign if they're still active, why release a best album suddenly?

Guest MaddAdam

I remember reading some blog saying they were not satisfied with where SuG was going and since SuG is owned by PSC they will have to reboot as a new band with a new name.  Let's look forward to a cool  new indies project maybe?

I don't know if they are gonna start over as indies, but yeah, I think they are gonna come back to their roots and do something like their first releases and I'd be so happy if they did something as awesome as TOKYO MUZiCAL HOTEL (I know this album is major, but it's one of my favorite albums ever xD)

Now for SuG I really do dig their Pink Masquerade song. That was the most fun I seen in SuG PV. Of course that's the only PV I had seen before since I have been wondering if their other music also has PVs. 

Sign in to follow this