emmny

DIR EN GREY x PIERROT Collab "Androgynos"; PIERROT fanclub "Arlequin" reopened for 2017

Is it even confirmed this "ANDROGYNOS" thing is a coupling tour? I think it sounds odd to create a official site, facebook- and twitter account for a coupling tour?

I think this is something else? Members of both bands join to build a new band ANDROGYNOS? I remembered when Kyo announced the sukekiyo project... It was all mysterious at the beginning.

As long as DIR EN GREY is not disbanding I'm all set for this stuff, I'm so curious!

Just one week til' the PIERROT fan club opens up again... How much money is it going to take for them to realize they need to come back? XD

I can't even imagine what a new album would sound like, it'd be heavenly.

On 12/31/2016 at 11:50 PM, elvismania said:

So maybe D'espairsRay will comeback too, few days ago they 4 were in a meeting. WELCOME 2017

You can't just throw around sensitive ass information like this with no sort of source. 

You're asking for the hands.

Link plz

Edited by Ro plz

3 hours ago, GLASSCLOUD said:

DVDs of this are all I'm interested in at this point.

I want it all: an album, a tour, merchandise, blu-ray or DVD release... I mean, go all out. Get some weird merchandise out there. xD

I feel like diru takes their music very seriously and would never make music with another band. Maybe a one time collaboration. But an actual release.... I bet this is a tour for sure now that I'm thinking about it 

8 hours ago, Hakari said:

I feel like diru takes their music very seriously and would never make music with another band. Maybe a one time collaboration. But an actual release.... I bet this is a tour for sure now that I'm thinking about it 

+1 to what @nekkichisaid about campy progjerk fest that was DSS and literally any post-Uroboros promoing from ads to PVs (tentacle hentai, anime adverts, campy narrations etc.), merch and even songcraft as it is is far off from being "considered to be legitly serious".

Can we just consider "hurr Dir is serious" thing from batsu/fukkatsu to be just one HUGE meme????

The idea of them making music together is so far fetched/seems impossible, but all the signs seem to point to exactly that.

Shit is insane. But then again, there was a time when the idea of Luna Sea and X getting back together was absolute madness.

@elvismania dawg....

We still waiting for your source to that despa news.

On topic: I'm sorry but all of this for a just a tour sounds dumb as all hell. And the idea of Dir en grey as a whole band collaborating really shouldn't be that hard to picture. 3 of the 5 members are currently involved in side projects, which they will "take back to the band." This seem like it will be an extension of said fact. Also, if this was a tour....I have a feeling they'd out right just announce that. Why revive a what I'm assuming has been an in active fan club for years and make a cryptic ass teaser for just a tour? Dawg it doesn't add up at all.