itsukoii

Deviloof

18 hours ago, Kirito said:

To be honest it's totally possible to sound correct with a drum machine (VST). Just you need to know how to program it, to make it sounds realistic. It's a bit time consuming, but definitely possible.

Yep. But what my point was is that if you have an actual drummer in the band it'd just make more sense to use the actual drummer and keep the production sounding natural as a lot of bands are over producing real drums to the point it sounds like a machine. haha.

Uhm guys and gilrs, what happened to Deviloof? They Changed their Facebook from "Deviloof Official" to "Deviloof UO", their Website is down and some of their Youtube Music Videos are set to private. Are there any news I missed?

4 hours ago, Goshiro12 said:

Uhm guys and gilrs, what happened to Deviloof? They Changed their Facebook from "Deviloof Official" to "Deviloof UO", their Website is down and some of their Youtube Music Videos are set to private. Are there any news I missed?

it's not down for me. Maybe they're updating their pics and such. Dunno about the videos tho

On 10/13/2020 at 3:45 PM, Goshiro12 said:

Is down for me aswell it seems, things have been a little quiet with them recently so does make you wonder what's up. Either something really awesome is happening, or something that's going to be very bad news. Time will tell!

Gotta say, I'm nto a huge fan of this band but I've been enjoying their Note blogs lately (especially since they're also available in English). Hope they keep it up. Also they began assembling member-curated Spotify playlists, which is also kinda neat. Even though I don't have Spotify, it's interesting to see the members' tastes by browsing the lists (so far pretty much what I expected from them, haha).

Ray: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/3vbsWIgAOUucwVgBZ2I3Sl

Aisaku: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/0sm2CGm98acMJRDvOLhC2Q

Edited by Jigsaw9