Original Saku

New Year's Resolutions

What are yours?

Mine are to organize my digital (read: pirated) music collection, proper tags, album art, and folder structure. Also to play more of my backlogged game collection, mainly a lot of Japanese RPGs that I haven't gotten to.

try to get into exercising, work harder in school with networking etc so i can get closer to the ma/phd programs i want to attend and get a job in cosmetics!

I want to get more organized, finish some of my fanfic drafts, get better at programming and study more Japanese, and also get into the routine of exercising and moving around cuz I wanna lose some fucking weight (!!!!)

Edited by midi:nette

i want to regain interest in some of the hobbies i've completely dropped (drawing, guitar, learning japanese) and stop being such a lazy shit who doesn't get anything done, yet is constantly feeling sorry for herself, but doesn't do anything to change it

2 hours ago, JukaForever said:

take up smoking

me too (weed), and invest in whiskey as well

Edited by midi:nette

2 hours ago, itsukoii said:

i want to regain interest in some of the hobbies i've completely dropped (drawing, guitar, learning japanese) and stop being such a lazy shit who doesn't get anything done, yet is constantly feeling sorry for herself, but doesn't do anything to change it

This.

Also, I want to save money to go to Japan instead of blowing it on VK. And maybe kiss a boy instead of girls, so I can actually prove to myself I am indeed straight.

To save way more money than what I did in 2016. My goal as it stands now is to go out of 2017 with $8460 saved up in 2017, plus whatever I've already got on my account now.

I think this will be fairly easy though, so I am currently going through things to see if I might have to double it or something.

My goals are to take life a little easier, continue working out till the point where I have tone but not ripped, and of course listen to some dope ass Japanese beats.

I never really believe in doing "New Year's resolutions," or at least calling them that, but I plan on joining a gym, learning some (actually useful and important) Japanese before my trip in July, and if my blue pig bank filled with loose change gets all the way full, I'm gonna invest it all 'cause why the hell not (it'd probably be only $25 anyway lol).

Organising digital music collection sounds like a great idea, though that's something I've been trying to do for more than three years! 😆

My resolutions for 2017:
★ Keep drawing
★ Expressing myself more, especially when upset
★ Stop worrying about what others think of me
★ Being at 120lbs like in 2014
★ Having a stable sleep schedule 
★ Keep working on my anxiety
★ Drinking more water (I tend to forget,,)
★ Learning to finally like myself as a whole
★ Doing even better quality memes

And I think that's all

get my driver's license and save up money to get my own car cuz that's the most important thing for me right now in order to become a 'proper adult' and gain some independence.

other than that, hopefully draw more and start artbook projects that i've been wanting to do for years. and maybe learn new recipes and start cooking more often~

Lose some weight

Be a better person

Actually care about people

Who am I fucking kidding? lol I don't need to do any of that shit

I guess I can take up learning to use a fountain pen.

I like those things.

Edited by YuyoDrift