Sign in to follow this  
Shaolan974

chariots new maxi single "Succubus" release

Yes more of this please. No more details? Also still waiting for someone to upload "DEEP MORE DEEP #4."

2 minutes ago, sume7 said:

Also I'm not trying to criticize but @Shaolan974could you please always link to the source so people know? You seem to do this a lot.

It's not really difficult, this is the first post on their official Twitter since ... 10 days xD

3 minutes ago, sume7 said:

Also I'm not trying to criticize but @Shaolan974could you please always link to the source so people know? You seem to do this a lot.

So do a lot of "newscasters", including myself.

Edited by midi:nette

7 minutes ago, Shaolan974 said:

It's not really difficult, this is the first post on their official Twitter since ... 10 days xD

Well I agree if you know they have a twitter or aren't just discovering them. It's  just a simple as c/ping a link so why not? But if you don't,  that's fine I was just trying to offer a suggestion. No big deal either way.

Edited by sume7

chariots new maxi-single, "Succubus" (6 songs, 2000 yen) will be released on April 5!

Tracklist:

1.Succubus
2.Marigold
3.忌際 (Kisai) -LIVE ver.-
4.リビドー (Libido) -LIVE ver.-
5.閃光 (Senkou) -LIVE ver.-
6.深紅に揺らめく、儚き鶺鴒 (Shinku ni yurameku, hakanaki sekirei) -LIVE ver.-

C5-2LUQVMAAhjfI.jpg

Edited by sheepprincessgara

awe man you beat me to it. Btw already a topic just needs the new info. 

The seems like it's going to be awesome 2 new songs and dying to hear the live ones as well. Btw started an artist topic 

Edited by sume7

Is this live limited or something? Because they don't have any info. about where to buy it.

We can expect previews soon apparently they just finished recording "Succubus" and "Marigold". lol Kind of weird I didn't expect them to announce details including track listings of a single that they hadn't even recorded yet. lol Oh well it was only 2 songs.

30 minutes ago, sume7 said:

We can expect previews soon apparently they just finished recording "Succubus" and "Marigold". lol Kind of weird I didn't expect them to announce details including track listings of a single that they hadn't even recorded yet. lol Oh well it was only 2 songs.

Literally everyone does this - it's called planning ahead.

lol Yeah that name is nice if you ask me. lol Japanese Engrish might just be my favorite thing in the whole world. lol

Btw the idea of "the gallo" and "chariots" performing together omg that's just to epic for words. God damn what an amazing coupling!!!

Edited by sume7

Well apparently Gallo + Chariots = Demon Cock Chariots

Chariots = Chariots

Gallo = Demon Cock.

I'm satisfied with that, Succubus is a cool song but the chorus is holding it back a little. Maybe should have harmonized Riku's chant shouts a little more...

Marigold is fuckin great it may be one of my favorite songs of theirs to date! after 1:35 these harsh vocals remind me of Satsuki off The Bottom Of Chaos.

Sounds kinda generic, a.k.a. what I expected. Not bad tho.

Also

On 3/31/2017 at 6:05 AM, sume7 said:

AISCD-6.jpg?v=1

all aboard the Succ bus™

Sign in to follow this