heresytrash

Killing Stalking

Has anyone read it? I read the first thirteen chapters, and while I know it's a horror genre-I can't help but feel uneasy when I read it. Yet I keep reading it, maybe that's the charm of the manga itself and it's characters.

Just curious on other's thoughts, if you had read it of course.

I'm reading it. It's quickly become one of my favorite ongoing comic series and I'm super in love with the story and the art style. The memes are fun too. Plus, it's just the sort of thing I need to fill the void that Hannibal left while I wait for season 4 to (hopefully) happen. Hopefully the drama over it on tumblr will die down soon so the rest of us can enjoy in peace lmao. #FreeBum2k17

14 minutes ago, Deathtopi4 said:

I'm reading it. It's quickly become one of my favorite ongoing comic series and I'm super in love with the story and the art style. The memes are fun too. Plus, it's just the sort of thing I need to fill the void that Hannibal left while I wait for season 4 to (hopefully) happen. Hopefully the drama over it on tumblr will die down soon so the rest of us can enjoy in peace lmao. #FreeBum2k17

Yeah, at first I was like 'what the fuck' but honestly it's captivating enough that I really want to see what happens next. It's not that the author was saying that these two were the poster children for a healthy relationship anyways. Though some fans still ship them romantically, and I just cringe at the idea of it.

I really like the artstyle though, even though the two heavily resemble Jean and Levi and I can't look at them the same way anymore.

17 minutes ago, heresytrash said:

Yeah, at first I was like 'what the fuck' but honestly it's captivating enough that I really want to see what happens next. It's not that the author was saying that these two were the poster children for a healthy relationship anyways. Though some fans still ship them romantically, and I just cringe at the idea of it.

I really like the artstyle though, even though the two heavily resemble Jean and Levi and I can't look at them the same way anymore.

Eh, it never really bothered me but I grew up reading things similar to this anyway. I've ended up reassuring several people that it's okay for them to enjoy it though, which is a bit cute lol. Personally I like the ship, and it's got a lot of similarities to some of my other favorite ships (which are ironically all pretty popular). But everyone can enjoy the story however they want, nbd ¯\_ツ_/¯. I'm just sick of seeing drama coming from the no-so-sweet-summer-children all over the place. It's even more irritating than the TG bs I've been dealing with for years, which I previously thought was impossible.   

And the snk resemblance is pretty funny too. Lots of quality memes coming out of that, and I'm all about them memes.  

2 minutes ago, Deathtopi4 said:

Eh, it never really bothered me but I grew up reading things similar to this anyway. I've ended up reassuring several people that it's okay for them to enjoy it though, which is a bit cute lol. Personally I like the ship, and it's got a lot of similarities to some of my other favorite ships (which are ironically all pretty popular). But everyone can enjoy the story however they want, nbd ¯\_ツ_/¯. I'm just sick of seeing drama coming from the no-so-sweet-summer-children all over the place. It's even more irritating than the TG bs I've been dealing with for years, which I previously thought was impossible.   

And the snk resemblance is pretty funny too. Lots of quality memes coming out of that, and I'm all about them memes.  

That's true enough. Everyone enjoys a story differently. I really like the memes though, those are pretty rad.

After seeing this thread I looked up Killing Stalking. I'm caught up, what can I say? I hate gore and I despise yaoi for the exact reason that most girls go crazy over it, gay relationships + abuse = THEY LOVE EACH OTHER SO MUCH hnghhr  I had one look at a few fan pages and backed away in disgust. 

But, apart from that I'm waiting for more. I haven't read something that made me feel this anxious and scared in a long time. The art is cool and characters keep surprising me. I'm just on edge all the time. Can Sangwoo just die ,please? 

1 hour ago, Platy said:

After seeing this thread I looked up Killing Stalking. I'm caught up, what can I say? I hate gore and I despise yaoi for the exact reason that most girls go crazy over it, gay relationships + abuse = THEY LOVE EACH OTHER SO MUCH hnghhr  I had one look at a few fan pages and backed away in disgust. 

But, apart from that I'm waiting for more. I haven't read something that made me feel this anxious and scared in a long time. The art is cool and characters keep surprising me. I'm just on edge all the time. Can Sangwoo just die ,please? 

Honestly the only thing I ship is Sangwoo+Jail, or death.  And Yoonbum with just therapy. Lots and lots of therapy.

Yeah, I'm just anxious to see what happens. But I agree that the art is cool.

40 minutes ago, heresytrash said:

Honestly the only thing I ship is Sangwoo+Jail, or death

That's my ship of the year right there :wub:

Somehow I think Sangwoo will drag down a lot of people before he meets his true end, the cop looks like the next victim. 

Either that or Yoon will kill sangwoo himself and become addicted to killing or something.

I'm really into it, it somehow reminds me to the movie "Martyrs". ;-;

It's pretty interesting and unexpected seeing how these guys develop their feelings to each other even though all the kuso they've been going through... I carefully read it at work and I cannn't help screaming internally as a really shocking scene comes up. ;-; ... omg

Edited by kukew

After the very last chapter, my theory of how the series might end just got stronger :roll:

What did people think of that last... Incident?