Prism

Last Thing You Bought

Last thing I bought was vistlip's new cd Chronus and xTRiPx's new cd Any Verse a few days ago...but my house has hardly any food, so I will have to stop by the store on my way home from work this morning to buy groceries...much less exciting, and debatable on if it is of more or less importance ;)

20130719_142734_zps3300ee17.jpg

had to order from the U.S as this particular model is quite rare here in the UK and retardedly priced where found. thats a $572 watch, even after i paid import duty it STILL worked out cheaper

Sick watch. I am not a huge fan of a ton of chronographs myself, but I do like big faces. :)

This is currently my favorite watch\

5848985653_3c1ce81b07_z.jpg

well, normally i wouldnt buy such an expensive watch. $600 is a lot of money and i could have spent it on other projects that I have waiting for funding :P Looking to get some bass equipment or build a NAS for my home network. 

This watch has given me boners since the first day i saw it and while im not a watch nerd or aficionado I love the looks and my old watch was starting to annoy me. Ive wanted this watch since october last year and I havent exactly done too bad financially this year so far and my birthday is next month so what better way to reward myself for my hard work then splash out on an awesome looking new watch?  

Bought BUCK-TICK's SWEET STRANGE LIVE FILM live DVD but yesasia's estimated shipping date is 7-14 days, which doesn't always mean that they can actually get it for you (it's a reissue from 2005). I'm really REALLY crossing my fingers that they'll be able to get it for me, because I really want it.

Bought ONE OK ROCK's Kanjou Effect to further complete my collection, and Kim Sarang's Human Complex which ruined my planning because its release date changed and I might not get it before I leave the country anyway.

Assorted VK albums on Amazon MP3 shop to add support and hope more VK bands get added (They used to have Alice Nine and all the old The GazettE stuff from NIL to DIM but they mysteriously disappeared before I could purchase.) Bought some stuff I already have. Miyavi's most recent releases, LM.C Wonderful Wonderholic and Strong Pop and Glimmical Impact even though I'm not that big of a fan. Despair'sRay Coll Set and Durp en Gay With her ring to death, MOO, and U ROB BROS. Also snagged David Bowie's Ziggy Stardust album for five bucks~. And some Bjork. :3

wcOPN3g.jpg?1

cali≠gari - cali≠gari no shigoto 2012

cali≠gari - 1 (ryoushin ban)

cali≠gari - 1 (kyoushin ban)

GalapagosS - Run Like Fury

GOATBED - One Night 2 Beast

GOATBED - One Night 2 Beast (Deluxe Set)

Merry - MERRY VERY BEST 20121130 Akasaka BLITZ ~Special 2night [kuroi hitsuji]~

Merry - MERRY VERY BEST 20121130 Akasaka BLITZ ~Special 2night [shiroi hitsuji]~

Merry - MERRY VERY BEST 20121130 Akasaka BLITZ ~Special 2night [shiroi hitsuji] [kuroi hitsuji]~ (CORE Limited Edition)

SOIL&“PIMP”SESSIONS and Shiina Ringo - koroshiya kikiippatsu (with clear file)