so, I really hate introductions but oh well here we go...

I've been into vk/ japanese rock for like 11 years now and thanks to that I've been able to meet some very nice people! I couldn't list my favorite bands or anything because there's so much stuff I love it but some very special bands for me are deadman, Vasalla, S, Malice Mizer and Madeth gray'll. But I listen to all kinds of music really, apart from the japanese stuff I like metal, some ambient music, lots of soundtracks from movies and games like Silent Hill, and I also love romantic classical music, you know, guys like Tchaikovsky, Rachmaninoff, Paganini, Chopin and the list goes on... I also like jazz/fusion and guitar-oriented instrumental music a lot but I guess this isn't really the place to talk about that. lol Anyway, nice to meet you all.

Edited by For my dears

Welcome! I'm still a baby when it comes to listening to visual kei myself, about half the years of you XD. Sweet profile pic btw, Missalina Rei were gods.

10+ years looks good in my book, as it separates you from the rest.

I'm curious to hear about your classical music preferences in more detail.

Any recommendations as far as romantic pieces from your favorite composers?

Welcome to the site.

On 15/02/2017 at 1:43 PM, YuyoDrift said:

10+ years looks good in my book, as it separates you from the rest.

I'm curious to hear about your classical music preferences in more detail.

Any recommendations as far as romantic pieces from your favorite composers?

Welcome to the site.

Thanks for the warm welcome! I would for sure recommend Edvard Grieg's piece 'Peer Gynt', anything by Franz Liszt (amazing pianist!), and maybe you'll like Mendelssohn's 'A midsummer night's dream'.