Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

-OZ- new mini album release

-OZ- has announced at their one-man live at Shibuya O-West at 2010/12/28 that their new mini album (title not yet finalized) will be released in 2011/05, although details have not yet been announced

...rouge leftovers?

I mean, I never really liked it when a band announces a release months in advance :/.

hopefully it'll be like SIX. that's all I ask. screw the filler tracks.

this is going to suck. how do i know? bands who announce shit a month or so after an ALBUM usually rush material which sounds like fucking garbage.

BEFORE I DECAY anyone?

Well that was fast! Hope it isn't leftovers and more of "an album without fillers" like Mr Bacon stated.

this is going to suck. how do i know? bands who announce shit a month or so after an ALBUM usually rush material which sounds like fucking garbage.

BEFORE I DECAY anyone?

> JUDGING MATERIAL BY THE RELEASE DATE HERP DERP.

BEFORE I DECAY anyone?

Judging material by comparing it to the GazettE >___>. Just because they had a great album and an iffy single afterwards doesn't mean that every band that does the same thing will have the same results.

It's completely possible that they started working on this material around the same time they started working on ROUGE and they picked the songs that were "ready" for ROUGE and worked on these a bit longer. They could have been working on these for even longer than the songs that were on the last album. Maybe they have a couple of great songs that didn't take too long to compose and they've got enough material for a new album. Point is, you just don't know. We could have looked at BORN's recent release spree and said "oh wow, this is going to suck because they're releasing too much too fast" but that came out just fine and by what the previews indicate their fourth mini will be no less stellar, even though they've released over fourteen songs in a five month period. I also suppose you're going to say that "Chinese Democracy" is the greatest album ever released because Axl Rose worked on it for so long and didn't announce it "a month after an album". Time spent composing music is only partially related to how it will sound. You can lay down a hit track in a week and you can spend three years writing a song to have it come out bad. Have some faith.

Well that was fast! Hope it isn't leftovers and more of "an album without fillers" like Mr Bacon stated.

BEFORE I DECAY anyone?

> Tries to act edgy and intelligent but comes up short

>herp

>derp

so yeah im pessimistic.

As a member of a band with only 1 song officially released, I can tell you that we have enough songs to probably release 3 full albums, yet we haven't. Artists write songs all the time, maybe even more than one a day, or at least parts of songs. Sometimes you're just not feeling it as much, but like we'll go back to old songs and re-write them or touch them up sometimes.

But yeah, they probably are leftovers from ROUGE, or at least some. Regardless I'm still looking forward to it.

Sign in to follow this