gekiai

Shit N00b Vkei Fans Say

"OMG they look like real life anime characters!! SMEXY BISHIES!!" 

Suddenly becoming edgy/offensive because they listened to a few Dir en Grey songs and now they're ready to one day fuck your parents I guess. 

Straight girls being like LOL I'M SO GAY because they're attracted to a man wearing makeup. 

"Wait, how is Inugami Circus Dan VisualKei? Their lead singer is a girl and they wear white makeup!"

"OMG Yuko from Wagakki Band is such a great lyricist. Her song "Iroha Uta" is so creative!"

And when you tell them that Iroha Uta is about a prostitute into BDSM and was originally by the vocaloid Rin Kagamine: "Stop trying to made the goddess look bad you peasant!"

"My favourite KoteKei song is Rinkaku from Dir En Grey"

"My favourite 90's band is The GazettE"

"My favourite 80's band is Dir En Grey"

"Is Kisaki a girl?"

*Band wears dark lipstick* "OMG they're copying Dir En Grey" 

*Band plays pop rock* "Omg these guys are copying SuG"

"Kiryu is totally copying Wagakki Band"

"Memento Mori is totally copying Kiryu"

"[insert random Enka singer] is totally copying Yuko Suzuhana"

Sorry, I'm having too much fun with the Wagakki band roast, because in the world of AnguraKei  (even though Wagakki really isn't Angura, they're lumped in), they're like The GazettE xD

Mejibray Comment Section: 「羽花」/ THE END/ Agitato Grimoire 

"oh my baby girls , they have just fucked my ears , love the way "Die Kusse Girl" sing in this song <3 Hane ga saku Hane ga saku"

"I'm just in love with Mejibray. It's awesome to see how the visualkei-genre (cause at least for me there's something you can definitely defined as a genre in terms of music and sound) is having a great come back with new bands such as Dadaroma and Mejibray. I was a huge fan of Kagerou, and since they have been gone it was harsh for me to get to feel the same thing with a j-rock/metal band again - even though Gazette did an amazing job in DOGMA. There's a lot of sounds of those generations of musicians in Mejibray. Getting' to know this guys is one of the many reasons, youtube is such a fantastic place for multicultural and artistic awareness. Mejibray are just simply amazing. Eterno amor."

"Meto marry me xdxDxd ♡♡ 💍"

"is so beautiful cry...koichi smoke?....i love it is so beautiful"

"purrrfucktion*!!! AS USUAL!!!!
drools
audio orgasms
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
*purrrfucktion = aka: perfection
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤"

"I'M CUMMING HARD"

"I think it is dedicated to Meto.
Just at first he climbed the mountain, and then reached the top, and Rouen lifted into the air, and he stood, smiling. And then he threw his sticks into the air, and fell to his knees. He looked so happy.

Could The End mean the end of his "puppet" of life?

(there can be mistakes, but i can't translate from Russian well)"

"Mejibray is my all time favorite band ever since i was into jrock 10years ago.. Please don't stop making awesome music :,( "

(THIS IS THE BEST ONE(s) SO FAR)

fxckmelxveme
'the end' It's about life itself ugh, if you knew some basic japanese and paid attention to lyrics you'd understand

Levy Cerise
Ugh, if you knew that not everyone knows Japanese or has time to look up the lyrics you'd understand what a total idiot you sound like. And this is from someone who speaks complex Japanese. Let me guess, you still use "あなた" and "私".

Mermecolion
Rekt.

prince fuckboy
youre right everyone speaks japanese

Mermecolion
+prince fuckboy Fukboi tho.

"Flipping off the viewer. How edgy. sarcastic clap Also, these have got to be some of the ugliest outfits I've ever seen of MEJIBRAY. The only one that actually looks OK is MiA's, but that isn't surprising because we can all rely on MiA to be fabulous. This is sad, because both the song and the scenery are very pretty. For shame, MEJIBRAY, for shame."

"didnt meto say he would commit suicide if there were no more mejibray? :("

"NO ONE CAN EVER REPLACE VERSAILLES. But, Mejibray displays its own beauty and well METO and MIA and Koichi are cute. PLus, compared to American rock this has more heart and balls hands down. THe lead has a scream to make you melt into darkness. Mejibray PLEASE come to the states and show America what heart is. I do love America but JAPANESE ROCK IS BETTER SORRY"

Edited by あなたはもう一度やった

I remember I once came across this guy who thought Etsy To Utsu by Kiryu was about "Two girls forbidden loving in a country rooted in its traditions"

And I explained that the lyrics have nothing to do with LGBT and he was like "that's because all you see is lyrics, but Mahiro has a deeper meaning in the lyrics you don't see"

Like, Mahiro doesn't write the lyrics xD. And also, traditionally, there was no stigma in Japan against gays until the Meiji era. I think Kiryu would know this best xD. He also went on about the music video and all, and honestly was pulling stuff out of thin air. But it was obvious the guy didn't know much about out Kiryu, or Japanese History xD

Wow, this band *insert any band playing electro-rock* is ripping off the gazette"

"I had so many nosebleeds from the visual and sound that I think I need medical care 😷😻" (Actual sentence from youtube)

"D is a bad example of a long lasting indies VK band since they made most of their career in Avex" (Acual sentence on a fb thread)

Gee, I didn't know 4 or 5 years in a 15 year life-span meant "most of their career" lol

2 hours ago, Komorebi said:

Wow, this band *insert any band playing electro-rock* is ripping off the gazette"

"I had so many nosebleeds from the visual and sound that I think I need medical care 😷😻" (Actual sentence from youtube)

"D is a bad example of a long lasting indies VK band since they made most of their career in Avex" (Acual sentence on a fb thread)

Gee, I didn't know 4 or 5 years in a 15 year life-span meant "most of their career" lol

Sh*t.. I made that mistake. I feel stupid, and honestly, an argument was brewing so I deleted the post (and honestly, I admit I was kind of angry and talking out of my @ss. I'm extremely sorry...)

[obvious ripoff band of a more established band] is NOT a ripoff of [said more established band] (+ the occasional attached essay about how totally different they are even though they're actually not) gets me every time

2 hours ago, AimiGen7 said:

Sh*t.. I made that mistake. I feel stupid, and honestly, an argument was brewing so I deleted the post (and honestly, I admit I was kind of angry and talking out of my @ss. I'm extremely sorry...)

Was it you? 

It's ok, you were absolutely right on every other point you made XD

2 minutes ago, Komorebi said:

Was it you? 

It's ok, you were absolutely right on every other point you made XD

Ah, well thanks then. I feel less of an idiot now. xD

After all though, I am only human, and I just happen to be more prone to mistakes compared to other humans xD. 

1 hour ago, AimiGen7 said:

After all though, I am only human, and I just happen to be more prone to mistakes compared to other humans xD. 

Aren't we all. I've made my fair share of stupid comments LOL

In all honesty I didn't bother reading the Diru part though, simply because I couldn't care less about them haha

Just now, Komorebi said:

Aren't we all. I've made my fair share of stupid comments LOL

In all honesty I didn't bother reading the Diru part though, simply because I couldn't care less about them haha

Yeah I've actually begun to care less about Diru (Especially since I found out a lot of their early stuff was copied from other bands, and their early stuff is my favourite so like, my entire life feels like a lie xD. I won't go into detail though)

20 minutes ago, Zalemu said:

"Why did Bou leave An Cafe????? BAAAAAAWWW" even though it's been almost 10 years since he left

tbf I'm still salty about Bou

40 minutes ago, Biopanda said:

tbf I'm still salty about Bou

I'm actually with you there. I enjoyed An Cafe's music a lot more when Bou was around.