Takadanobabaalien

X Japan new album scheduled for 30th of TBD

2 hours ago, returnal said:

yo this album is gonna rule

Man's gotta work to get enough coins to buy a calendar and find the perfect date to release X's album.

It is pricey to maintain a studio where he noodles endlessly while crushing the creative souls of everyone who works under him knowing the work will never see the light of day.

Edited by carddass

50 minutes ago, Kiryu999 said:

These teaser announcements barely affect me anymore. I don't even think I can even physically believe in the new album being real anymore 😓

1 hour ago, platy said:

stfu Yoshiki. Show the CD being pressed and I'll believe it then. 

inb4 he'll make an announcement saying it's been delayed by corona.

He once teased us with a blank CD in 2015.

IAl2P8Y.jpg

10 minutes ago, Wakarimashita said:

Was he waiting for a pandemic to release it? Truly a mindblowing year, this is

Shit, now I’m thinking he was waiting for VK to get to the lowest point it ever could (bands disbanding in droves, live houses in shambles, the rich and powerful getting more exposure to the Yoshiki business model) before releasing it since nothing else would come out for weeks and promotion would be easy.

Probably thinks he will save VK with it 😂. If he does, wow.....and now that I think of it, I expect donations to Japan’s most affected musical areas to be his targets, but for a musician to care about the places that made them big is rare.

I don't get how this guy has such high status with his behavior. Everything he does is becoming more triggering for me day after day.

Yoshiki-Sama knew he couldn't unleash "Kiss the Sky" until the world needed saving. You've gotta admire such devotion to his fanbase and philanthropic efforts.

(I'd still buy it even if I'd hate myself for spending money on Born to be Free twice)