Sign in to follow this  
ricchubunny

V-ROCK FESTIVAL'11

If the stream is as crappy as last year's, I certainly won't bother watching. Might be fun to see a couple of bands, though, depending on who they're booking for it.

Seems like fun! Too bad they didn't show many of my favourite bands (D, Abingdon boys school etc.) The stream was indeed pretty crappy and broke down every 10 minutes or so XD

^ this. I want to see the performances, not some retarded ginger moneky making an idiot out of himself.

And this.XDDD

I had no problems to watch it lol

And well, usually, the label decides if they will broadcast or not the gig. Avex didn't allowed D and PSC didn't allowed the GazettE.

Its just marketing to their indie bands lol

They make many people wait for GazettE until they show ViViD XD but i really don't worry, i like more indie bands than major.

^

Really? I didn't know that :o Too bad, I didn't even know they did not broadcast the GazettE, because it was the final gig on the second day. I'm a really big D fan so I was kind of disappointed, I really enjoy their lives!

^

That guy made me laugh. He was all stressing out because apparently he had forgotten the time and missed half of one of his favorite bands gig XD. Due to the fact that he kept talking and talking and talking and I was waiting for him to shut up and finally start airing abingdon boys school! But they didn't show abs, unfortunately, so I watched Plastic Tree instead (even though I never heard of them before), found them to be quite unique. I also watched Moi dix Moix but I didn't like them at all, the singer creeped me out XD

not particulary interested in it, I generally don't like festivals. Almost all times only a few bands I like are there and they are really undervalued by the audience. So...

If I had the chance I would attend that festival too.

And I agree the live feed from last year was pretty bad. The annoying ginger guy talking the whole time was like a symbol of the sadness of the general non-Japanese fan. It was embarrassing to watch and to realize he listened to the same music as I do. Well, partly. :P

And the quality of the stream was not great either.. they need to improve that by a lot and replace the ginger guy with someone who actually has a soul clue what they are talking about.

If I had the chance I would attend that festival too.

And I agree the live feed from last year was pretty bad. The annoying ginger guy talking the whole time was like a symbol of the sadness of the general non-Japanese fan. It was embarrassing to watch and to realize he listened to the same music as I do. Well, partly. :P

And the quality of the stream was not great either.. they need to improve that by a lot and replace the ginger guy with someone who actually has a soul clue what they are talking about.

Ugggggghhh I wish I had seen this! I feel like I missed a golden moment in VK history for us dirty weeaboos! LOL

I had upgraded to Windows 7 the night of the festival and didn't have the proper software installed for me to watch it :-(

some predictions for the line-up

Luna Sea and/or X

Sads and/or Kuroyume

probably most of the PSC line up as always

and i think An Cafe might performe, remember they told they were doing a summer festival when they split up, what better one then v-rock=)

some predictions for the line-up

Luna Sea and/or X

Sads and/or Kuroyume

probably most of the PSC line up as always

I predict LUNA SEA and/or X too.

Maybe Versailles again.

Probably D=OUT.

-OZ-?

It'd be awesome to go to one of them. Even if I don't love every band playing, just being able to walk from room to room to see a different concert must be an awesome experience : )

for sure. I'd love to go. It's just the atmosphere. I'd kill to go.

Sign in to follow this