Zeus

The Bad Boys of Visual Kei

Boys Gon Be Boys  

92 members have voted

1. 1. Who did the most outrageous thing on the list? You can choose more than 1.

• Sakura
    • Dai
    • Kisaki
    • Shintaro
    • Wataru
    • Tommy
    • Manew
    • Akinori
    • Takahiro
    • Rio
    • shia
    • Daishi

22 hours ago, Zeus said:

d8f245f1c15b5fc8ef1b66f0bab9b86c.jpg

Kisaki (Lin, Phantasmagoria)

offtopic but I just noticed that this is actually a drawing. You can see the artist's signature in the corner.

I didn't even notice that! It's a damn good drawing too so I'll leave it there to show it off.

Also speaking of pictures I almost used for this topic, I thought about using the mugshots of Manew and SHINTARO but I thought that might be a little scummy. I did want to contrast how they look without make up on since in their cases it ties in, but then they would stand out from the rest of the featured pics in a bad way.

Shintaro and Wataru seem like obvious choices. Because having sex with underage girls and strangling a woman until her neck bleeds are on a whole different shitty level from doing drugs and stealing money. 

And i think Yoshiki should be on this list for being a self-centered scam artist. 

3 hours ago, Saishu said:

Are we talking ReS Satsuki? What did he do aside from go on a pathetic tour featuring no backing band?

I have to do my research again but I vaguely remember some drama about him knocking up a fan while he was on tour for ReS/beginning of his solo project complete with photo proof from this ex showing how he recycled presents between the main piece and the side biscuit and juggled some blog posts to hide what he was doing.

@ZeusWasn't that Ryo (ex-9goats Black Out/KEEL/Gullet/etc.)? I vaguely recall some scandal surrounding his supposed wife/gf posting pics of herself wearing stuff gifted to Ryo by fans or something like that...

also, I vaguely remember some shit about him plagiarizing cover art back during the Gullet days and misappropriating funds raised for the tsunami  and earthquake disaster back in 2011 or something like that??? 

Edited by Tokage

Ryo and Satsuki both cycled fan gifts to their boos lol

Satsuki's drama is so long you could write pages about it but if there's gonna be a part two to this I don't wanna steal the thunder ( @Zeus if you want some info on him or anyone for part two that maybe you won't find outside of obscure JP language sources hmu). Recently I read up on the part where all his former fans protested at his live and left all of center stage in front of him empty... classique

>giving him ticket money

> > showing up at the live, bumping up attendance

> > > clearing spot in front of the stage to make a statement

I mean I get that brand-name giftiez cost more than a single indiefag live ticket but this makes a lot of sense on all levels anyway.

2 hours ago, cvltic said:

Ryo and Satsuki both cycled fan gifts to their boos lol

Satsuki's drama is so long you could write pages about it but if there's gonna be a part two to this I don't wanna steal the thunder ( @Zeus if you want some info on him or anyone for part two that maybe you won't find outside of obscure JP language sources hmu). Recently I read up on the part where all his former fans protested at his live and left all of center stage in front of him empty... classique

Send me whatever information you have! I do these for fun but they will also be useful in archiving vk history. Some of this information I have is based off memory and can be really difficult to find sources for, and it won't be any easier in the future.

tbf they went in under other bands so i don't know if he even cleared his audience quota in the end

& i will find the summary sites and PM you some stuff in the next few days!!

Yeah, some other guys who could qualify for the next topic:

Yuuga (Devil Kitty)

Yayoi (Rockstar Records)

Noah (Avanchick)
Saki (Bloom)

Yuuta (Serah)

Some of them has a little less dirt on them but all of them are kusomen.

I've never bothered looking into luna sea drama but I'm sure those guys has some juicy stuff as well. At least Sugizo's daughter (Luna)'s mom was originally a groupie who Sugizo just fucked with. Until she got pregnant and decided to keep the baby and he decided to marry her.

Edited by Takadanobabaalien

If I remember correctly I heard stories about how Satsuki used to send his roadies out into the audience after gigs overseas in order to ask girls he had selected if they wanted to have sex. Suddenly all those strange gigs in eastern Europe makes sense.

What's up with Noah? I heard that 'tanin no fukou wa mitsu no aji' was actually about something he'd done but I'm not sure. 

3 minutes ago, tenshibara said:

What's up with Noah? I heard that 'tanin no fukou wa mitsu no aji' was actually about something he'd done but I'm not sure. 

We would need lyric translations to be sure.

I resurrected this in light of the recent Kisaki scandal, because now his standing in the poll is justified. 

How Akinori got any votes, I don’t know. I think some people just voted for the names they recognized.