TheZigzagoon

Whose VK autographs do you have?

I felt like this might be a fun topic, who's autograph, in the world of VK, do you have?

I have the autographs of the members of MIZTAVLA, I got them twice, and I'm gonna be getting a third with their new mini in June XD

Interesting.

I have several autographs from all D, VRZEL, Matenrou Opera. and Flow members. My goal is to get Tomiko Van to sign some of my CDs at the meet and greet in July.

Edited by Komorebi
I have h.NAOTO's autograph and some photos with him, but I'm not sure he counts as VK lol

I have D'espairsRay, Rentrer en Soi, and -OZ-, back from whenever they visited the US at various times. And I have Gossip and Mejibray from when I visited Japan. (And I guess I have a few signed cheki, if that counts.)

I never got any visual kei things signed in person (mostly because the bands I like haven't seen a livehouse outside of their place of their prefecture and were dead since at the latest 2004), but I have some things signed by old nobody bands like Rebirth, Requiem and 16,Piano. I might have some others, but those are the ones that come off the top of my head.

Edited by robkun

when i was at Tokyo in Tulsa I got the event flyer signed by MeteoroiD and cheki signed by Genki, plus my copy of 貴方だけを壊して飾ってみたい signed by everyone from Chanty

that's about it, save for a cheki of Chitose signed by him I bought once

Never got anything signed in person cuz I'm cheap white trash and got into this fandom late, but I have an old Merry pamphlet with the members' signatures on the back. Also, some of the Lin/Megaromania (mostly Sui) cheki I have are signed.

Having the whole MERRY crew sign a CD jacket is my pride and joy. ;w; Other than that, on the not-so-vk side I have autographs from Sadie Pink Galaxy, Chargeeeeee, and short hand-written notes/letters from lloy's Yuko-Kat.

Edited by Jigsaw9

I bought a (second-hand) copy of アヲイ's フテキゴウな林檎 that has a signed tray card. It was only ¥500 so that's cool! Can't remember if I have anything else that's サイン入り.

... oh wait there's also an autograph card that I got with a (again, second-hand) copy of R指定's オカルト地獄 but I don't know where it is lol.

dunno if it counts but also an autographed sheet that came with MERRY's Modern Garde with cartoon drawings of the band members, but the signatures look photocopied.

15 minutes ago, Seimeisen said:

I bought a (second-hand) copy of アヲイ's フテキゴウな林檎 that has a signed tray card. It was only ¥500 so that's cool! Can't remember if I have anything else that's サイン入り.

... oh wait there's also an autograph card that I got with a (again, second-hand) copy of R指定's オカルト地獄 but I don't know where it is lol.

dunno if it counts but also an autographed sheet that came with MERRY's Modern Garde with cartoon drawings of the band members, but the signatures look photocopied.

Finding surprises like that in second-hand stuff is awesome.

i guess the most worth mentioning i got are:

JILUKA - DESTRIEB (minialbum) signed by all members

DEZERT - 「眩暈に死んだ部屋」(1st official maxi single) signed by all members

時限式:uadjet - 在る空に傀儡 signed by both official members > Vo. hinata and Gt. kazari

and rest are lots of cheki, a lot of privilege stuff like photocards etc...

I have copy of "Ryusei Dive" signed by all of heidi., photosets signed by DIO and Dirtrucks members and a single picture from photoset signed by Mikaru. All of it was in person at lives in my no-one-cares country.

oh damn, thats gonna be a long list ...

a lot of signed UnsraW thingies, DOAK, Core The Child, Jiluka, D'espairsRay, Plunklock, Nega, Black Line, Anlipollicino, TheMicroHead4Ns, Orochi, G.L.A.M.S, Killaneth, REIGN, Awoi, girugamesh, DEATHGAZE, DIO, dirtrucks, X Made Alcoholic Santa Claus (are they VK? I don't even know... haha), Hizumi (umbrella stuff, does this count too?), Miyavi, Luzmelt, MUCC, PURE Q&A, Amaranyx...

Also got some chekis from different bands with random things written on them, but I don't count them as signs

I think thats all. most of them are signed on concerts :3

All of the stuff I own that's signed were all second hand buys because most of the bands/musicians I like are disbanded,  are retired, or are dead.  Also, I'm too cheap to take a trip to Japan to stalk go to shows of the musicians I do like that are still active.  It actually might be a good thing, now that I think about it. XD

But I have the following autographs:
Color - 4/5 of the band, Toshi is the only one that didn't sign the board I bought.  From what the seller told me, Toshi was sick the day that the autograph session happened.  Marry's signature says "Sex For You" as it was his slogan at the time to female fans and Cindy's says "Sexy Girl".

Kamaitachi - I did get some live show/backstage pictures with this autograph.  My avatar is the Kazzy picture that came with it.
Genkaku Allergy
Ladies Room - My favorite part of this autograph is that George's signature says "Suck My Dick".  How cute.
Octopus Cult - They're probably not a VK band, but all of the members were from VK bands. (Sceana - Kamaitachi, Genkaku Allergy; Naoki - Decameron; Take - Decameron; Yayoi - Seamonkey)  Yes, I have a lot of Sceana signed items.
test-No. (the original line-up) - Not VK, but Ryo and Den have a history with the VK scene.
Mejibray - Both were posters that came with CDs I bought.

Basically, a bunch of X Japan stuff.

- Vanishing Vision CD signed by Yoshiki

- Blue Blood LP signed by Yoshiki, Taiji and Toshi. I was lucky to catch Taiji playing in a club in 2010.

- We Are X signed by everyone

I have a signed cheki of SHIVA's Tokiya and a handful of signed photos that were privileges of releases   

The only signed things I own are An Cafe Hikagyaku Ziprock album signed by all the members and a signed cheki of Kyouki from Grieva

Edited by Kiryu999

no signed vk stuff, but i received a hand-written letter from j-indie band mothercoat

I have a Kuroyuri to Kage tour poster from 2015 signed by all the members,

even Koyomi and Mutsuki. 

Sadly, I didn't get it signed in person. It was something I bought off of ebay

Not counting cheki... gigamous, souiumono, roji from XAA-XAA, GARAK'S. I was never really able to go to many signing in stores now that I think about it

I had a signed shounenki cheki file but that's been sold lol

Edited by anakuro

I don't go for a lot of autographed stuff anymore, but I have a lot of PLC stuff signed. Most recent one is a signed mirror I won in a fan lottery.

I guess my favorite thing I have signed is a copy of Izayoi no Tsuki which Kozi composed the soundtrack for. 

I also have Duel Jewel's first two albums signed, but I imagine a lot of people have this since they toured the States once or twice. It seems like they're not too relevant overseas anymore, but they managed to gain and keep a good following (for VK anyways) in Japan.