Peace Heavy mk II

Insanity Injection Chanteuse CHAOS was Fired

I don't know what think.. i'm Italian too and many Times i talk with him on Twitter, he is a nice guy, very pleasant.. damn!! He and Kyoka were a very nice DUO! 😭

2 hours ago, sheepprincessgara said:

Hide contents

And to those bitching about ~the evil fangirls~ supposedly fucking with the band's reputation, take a moment to realize the cultural differences between bands of different regions. Western bands tend to get away with the craziest shit, such as drinking parties and pedophilia, because it's actually normal in American culture at least. Japanese bands either disband or shit gets started from the smallest things and their reputation instantly goes to shit because of how conservative Japanese society is. That's just the way things are, and if the only thing you can do is blame the fangirls, then you really need to grow up and stop being so ignorant. Tired of hearing this kind of shit.

You've got a point, yes, BUT since they said fans informed the band it makes me wonder if it's acctually some minor problem, that the fangirls just got upset over and decided to make it way bigger than it really is (and due to the culture the band might then have felt the best thing to do is to get rid of Chaos since maybe a lot of fans would stop following them otherwise). I mean these kinds of bands are very dependent on their fanbase in Japan... And concidering the thing with Femme Fatale where one of the members got togheter with someone (was it a fan and he was married or some shit like that?), I wouldn't be suprised if this also was some weird shit like that. There's a limit on how much fans can interfere with bands private life and I think in Japan that line is a lot more blurry since they have the culture of always having to keep your face, and the idea of bands etc to always seem available (which is kind of fucked up IMO). I couldn't care less if my favorite bands memeber's cheated or got drunk, it's non of my business as long as they still do a good job when acctually working.

I say this every time a visual kei band men fucks up ... don't jump to conclusions about what he did or didn't do. We will know eventually. Y'all are literally at each others throats over rumors at this point.

i hope we can at least agree that being explicitly fired is usually a fuck you from your bandmates. bandmen  do dumb shit all the time and sometimes even mysteriously leave due to musical differences after being put on blast for dumb shit by fans... but when you get fired, and publicly outed for doing deplorable! stuff, your band doesn't want you to save face. so it's all the more interesting that his other group is carrying on... definitely makes me want to know what happened even more lmao

Edited by cvltic

Replying to keep up with this topic as I can't manually follow on mobile... but damn, the fuck did he have to do to get outed like that? :0

Chaos confirmed to me that he was not involved in illegal activities whatsoever, and hereby I conclude that the cultural clash in the fandom / scene was likely too large. He will not make any further statements on the matter and will continue his work in glamscure as per usual. 

Edited by Lestat

18 hours ago, cvltic said:

anyway these guys are so irrelevant i couldn't even find the juice on tanuki, and everyone was making fun of the announcement because the japanese is weird. no word on the future of glamscure anywhere either

Was also looking at tanuki for answers but there's literally not a single topic on these guys. Pretty sure their only fans are gaijins who love aliene marriage. Anyway glamscure is better so idc 

they are probably not going to play old songs because Chaos is a lyrics co-writer for most, if not all, of them,

and it will take them some time to release enough new ones to have a decent number of songs to go live with?

they could just pull a D.I.D. and recycle Kyouka's old material t b h

13 hours ago, nekkichi said:

they are probably not going to play old songs because Chaos is a lyrics co-writer for most, if not all, of them,

and it will take them some time to release enough new ones to have a decent number of songs to go live with?

I think it sounded more like a "I won't be on stage anymore in my life" kind of thing, but you know Kyouka announced retirement like a billion times already so I would not probably believe it.

10 hours ago, Takadanobabaalien said:

Kyouka said they've been in studio lately and he also posted a preview on some lyrics at twitter, but that's Kyouka after all, who knows. He seems to be very busy with daily instagram lives about shit nobody cares about instead.

That's a shame because I must be the only one who doesn't care for glamscure's music.