Sign in to follow this  
Kiryu999

MEJIBRAY new live DVD release

MEJIBRAY will release their 6th live DVD 「HANGMAN TOUR FINAL at 赤坂BLITZ」at 2017/09/06 (5,000yen+tax).

Tracklist:

SE:猛毒
1. And Then There Were None.
2. パラダイム・パラドックス
3. VICTIM(ism)
4. Black baccarat
5. ネペンテス
6. EMILY
7. 悲哀
8. -XV-
9. 醜詠
10. ナナキ
11. Sliver
12. 嘘と愚考-それもまた人間らしいって神様は笑ってるの-
13. 原罪の林檎
14. 枷と知能 -それってとても人間らしいって神様は笑ってるの-
15. BI"name"JIKA

They will hold their oneman tour 「そして誰もいなくなった」from 10/30 which tour final will be hold at 新木場STUDIO COAST on 12/16.

Edited by Kiryu999

^ Yeah I guess, I looked up on their LINE blog and website but I don't think they said anything about the exact date they will go on hiatus.

Anyway this is a really short and boring setlist for a tour final and no encore, we can clearly see that they're over it. And they sell this as a DVD for 5,000yen, this is disappointing.

39 minutes ago, Kiryu999 said:

^ Yeah I guess, I looked up on their LINE blog and website but I don't think they said anything about the exact date they will go on hiatus.

Anyway this is a really short and boring setlist for a tour final and no encore, we can clearly see that they're over it. And they sell this as a DVD for 5,000yen, this is disappointing.

And they don't even play Song like Raven / Divergence / Agitato Grimiore / Avalon ect. tho. 
Kinda weird imo but then - they don't have fun to be Mejibray anymore like it seems. 

2 minutes ago, ricchubunny said:

They've played Agitato 2x the last week in Nagoya, and also RAVEN :o So im surprised thats not in the Akasaka setlist

Yeah but since it's the Tour Final and also Last Live I would have excepted that's they play there Titel Tracks all there or most of them. 
Kinda sad, would have 100% bought it if they would have played them all x:

1 hour ago, Disposable said:

How are the lives? One could be lead to believe from a 15 song tour final that they just can't wait for this shit to be over with.

The lives have still been super fun. But there have been no MCs or encores for the duration of this tour. I'm not super in the know or anything, but it feels like it's less about them being over Mejibray and more about some management issue behind the scenes. Anyone else getting that vibe?

Yeah in all fairness it's pretty strange for a band to go from a dozen releases an year to disbandment without either a cataclysmic fight between the members or label issues. Don't think they'll do a Lycaon though since they're not disbanding. 

If Mejibray gives no fucks

I dont think I can either

If this is an attempt to be edgy this is a really crummy attempt

The set list is at most decent.

Since this isnt officially the last live dvd yet ima pass, more than likely they'll release one for the last live

Hopefully for their last tour they dont pull this crap...

It was a really fun live, and last night's performance of -XV- was something Tsuzuku had been refining throughout the tour, so it's going to be pretty boss on the DVD. That being said, as much as I love them, I don't even know if I'll pay out 5,000 yen for this.

I saw them at the Zepp Tokyo live on June 2nd and to be honest it felt like they weren't really a band and just played the songs? It was a bit boring. Maybe it was because it was an event live?

11 hours ago, Devilish_Eye said:

I saw them at the Zepp Tokyo live on June 2nd and to be honest it felt like they weren't really a band and just played the songs? It was a bit boring. Maybe it was because it was an event live?

thats interesting...

i was also there at their zepp tokyo live on june 2nd and i thought *aside from no MC's* that they did a pretty good show!

and lets be honest the only guy which really performs on stage is tsuzuku anyway since mia just stands there all the time and is boring af and the only move koichi does is that lame "hipswing-dance movement"....

although seeing 'em live i was VERY positive surprised how much "vocal-work" koichi did on that live! from their live DVD's it always looks like he just "plays" like saying something into the microphone.

Hi guys, can you guys tell me, what happen to MEJIBRAY band? Long time I didn't get news from them. Probably, I'm too busy doing my stuff. Please tell me what happen to them. Thx u 

3 hours ago, VkBrutaliaN said:

thats interesting...

i was also there at their zepp tokyo live on june 2nd and i thought *aside from no MC's* that they did a pretty good show!

and lets be honest the only guy which really performs on stage is tsuzuku anyway since mia just stands there all the time and is boring af and the only move koichi does is that lame "hipswing-dance movement"....

although seeing 'em live i was VERY positive surprised how much "vocal-work" koichi did on that live! from their live DVD's it always looks like he just "plays" like saying something into the microphone.

Good to hear it from two sides! I don't know how to explain it but it felt different? I saw them in 2014 and 2015 on event lives too and they changed (maybe just not in my liking? And that I just blame it on the upcoming hiatus? :o)  

1 hour ago, Devilish_Eye said:

Good to hear it from two sides! I don't know how to explain it but it felt different? I saw them in 2014 and 2015 on event lives too and they changed (maybe just not in my liking? And that I just blame it on the upcoming hiatus? :o)  

all this "simularities" cuz i saw 'em live 2 times now - first time was at ikebukuro black hole in summer 2013 and now at zepp tokyo and it was such a nice surprise in that sense that when i saw 'em live my first time the last song they played was 剥落 and the atmosphere was so sick cuz he really performed like he's dying - like really mindblowing and like you know at zepp tokyo live last song was also 剥落... so i thought that was a really nice coincidence - specially because i love that song!^^

Say what you want about MiA being boring, but when it comes to Negator or Acme, he's the guy you want to be in front of. xD

Although as for event lives, Tsuzuku has said that he really prefers to do one-mans - so even if he's not half-assing them or anything, it's understandable why people would get the impression that he's not really feeling it.

9 hours ago, frayed said:

Say what you want about MiA being boring, but when it comes to Negator or Acme, he's the guy you want to be in front of. xD

Although as for event lives, Tsuzuku has said that he really prefers to do one-mans - so even if he's not half-assing them or anything, it's understandable why people would get the impression that he's not really feeling it.

Ah I didn't know that from Tzk, thanks!

But it's a good sign that fans don't see really bad changes or something and enjoy the lives~ 

I really don't think there's any Lycaon style stuff going on behind the scenes. I honestly feel like Mejibray is lacking inspiration for anything new and that's why they decided to take a break. Personally, I find it difficult to think any direction they should take as a band, like what kind of stuff do you think they should compose?

Sign in to follow this