Sign in to follow this  
Kiyoharu is God

15-Artist D'ERLANGER Tribute Album Release 2017.9.13 + Lives

sora's a shinya tier oyaji vk whore there isn't anyone he wont drink with LOL

i don't know about tutoring/students, but [just from what i've heard/read online idk what their relationship is] at some point when dezert stopped flopping (outo no susume era) i think he reached out to tetsu and more or less became friends with the derlanger guys

tbh something is happening with dezert's promotion, y'all remember the tatsurou x chiaki interview? either they had major connections from their dominor days and some legendary yakuza queens started backing them once they started getting popular or just played really smart with their networking and more or less won their fame.

someone from d'erlanger personally manages dezert don't tell anyone

can we get dezert jouren's tea??!?!

Edited by emmny

I can't really see PLC doing "SADISTIC EMOTION" tbh, but something like "Darlin" would really fit their sound/Daishi's vocal style.

Maybe...

Dir en grey - "La Vie en Rose" or "Incarnation of Eroticism"

Angelo - "Moon and the Memories"

...I really hope someone does a cover of "I Can't Live Without You". <3  I think Tatsurou's or Kiyoharu's voice would really do well on it.

Also, sorry@Kiyoharu is God, I didn't mean to double post! It looks like I was typing it out as you posted the news. D:

Edited by jaymee

Anyways, to compensate for falling for that trolling bait of a post:

Kyo kinda impro-ing over this and gang vocals in this version would make it quite a pretty interesting track for DEG to revise (not BASILISK, sorry)

PLC could easily make this a bit more happier than it is already

Something tells me that MERRY may choose a track where Nero could do some of his Tetsu worshiping stuff, i.e. more drum time. But easily jazzable songs may do too.

But yeah, especially the second embed I had there could be done easily by anyone out of that list - except for Acid Android ofc. Not sure about So... and Lullaby though.

edit:

Drop a few steps down to A# minor and you will have a more likely DEZERT half-ballad cover,but drums here might be too technically tough for Sora to pull off - have yet to see him pulling off some complex rhythmic lines...

Edited by Alroy

^ you couldn't paste the tracklist in your post?

ACID ANDROID /「AFTER IMAGE」 <feat. kyo D’ERLANGER)>

Angelo /「dummy blue」

INORAN×TERU×HISASHI×ピエール中野×ERY /「LULLABY」

清春 /「SADISTIC EMOTION」

Psycho le Cému /「DARLIN'」

Justy-Nasty /「an aphrodisiac」

THE SLUT BANKS /「1999-Shyboy story-」

DIR EN GREY /「EASY MAKE,EASY MARK」

DEZERT /「MOON AND THE MEMORIES」

HYDE /「LA VIE EN ROSE」 <feat. CIPHER、SEELA、Tetsu (D’ERLANGER>

MUCC /「CRAZY4YOU」

MERRY /「So...」

YOW-ROW from GARI /「UNDER THE PRETENSE」

lynch. /「XXX for YOU」

Rayflower /「Dance naked, 
 Under the moonlight」

Track order is not yet finalized, this is just the tracks that will be on the CD.

6 hours ago, Takadanobabaalien said:

THE SLUT BANKS /「1999-Shyboy story-」

Ha, called it!

Shame about lynch. getting XXX for YOU, though

Personally Acid Android's cover has me the most intrigued.

Feeling pretty mixed on this to be honest. Some previews were good, some okay, and some really god awful D:

Not many of these sound particularly interesting or even fitting for the artists so far (cringing at Kiyoharu trying to struggle through with those syllables, lol).

Maybe DIR EN GREY can do something cool with their track since it's a pretty wild one to begin with. MERRY is soundin' decent too.

Acid Android's does sound the most interesting. Of course, it's probably because Yukihiro's  channeling  his inner Alan Wilder/ Depeche Mode which he's perfected over the years.

As much as I used to love kiyohau's voice in early kuroyume and then again in late Sads / early solo....it's all just a trainwreck now. If only there was any financial rewards in recording acoustic albums like light & shade, only then might we get something decent out of him anymore.

ACID ANDROID and Dir en grey has my attention....

Dead ass i'm more happy that we're finally getting some Studio Dir en grey after all this time.

Rest is meh

Sign in to follow this