Suuu

MORRIGAN EUROPEAN TOUR

DGKNPvdXgAAFbeK?format=jpg&name=large

Produced by KINETIC VIBE

Artist Managment by V STAR PROMOTION

we are very proud to be able to bring MORRIGAN to tour Europe in November this year with the help of our friends at KINETIC VIBE.

more details and information coming soon.

Congrats to my babes <3

Im super happy for them  <3

also im plugging the international fan group for anyone that wants to join and talk about all things MORRIGAN

Link down here ⬇️

Awesome. I just listened through their (1st?) full album Tranquilizer for the first time today. Solid release and I'll definitely go to at least one date if they gig anywhere close to me that doesn't cost a fortune to travel to... which is basically anywhere  in europe but like.. Greece. 

That's great! Not a big fan of them but I'm happy that it isn't B7KLAN who's handling the tour, I'll still try to go if there's a gig in Paris or another city in France. Also looking forward for you to bring other bands in the future :) 

Yes, fuck b7klan! I still didn't receive my Matenrou Opera ticket refund. Never work with them or Torpedo Productions, they're more unprofessional than a teenage girl would be.

If there's a concert in Poland, I may go, depending on my finances and the location.

Seems like its gonna be a short EU-tour tho
their staff tweeted this today <

DG7hpJFUwAAHtnK.jpg:large

so there is a 4weekgap between 10/20 and 11/20 and if they start in november we might expect maybe "just" 12-15concerts/locations. 

More information coming soon!

In the meantime let us know and comment on what kind of MORRIGAN merchandise you would like to see in Europe!

16 hours ago, Suuu said:

In the meantime let us know and comment on what kind of MORRIGAN merchandise you would like to see in Europe!

Probs T shirts and posters, I've never been to a live before so I don't know what to expect in terms or merchandise 

17 hours ago, Suuu said:

Definitively CDs! Visual kei CD are pretty expensive as they are, shipping fees made it worse! Tours are a great way to get them!

Towels are good too, especially if they have songs to use them!