The Piass

the GazettE new album, "NINTH" release

On 12/28/2018 at 12:53 AM, YuyoDrift said:

I wouldn't count ourselves lucky. After looking at the listings for VIP it seems that it's gonna be the same meet/greet, early access to merch, and gift (probably a shirt again haha). Aside from getting first dibs on merch, it honestly made no difference getting early access to the concert as people were doing what they always do and thats rush to the front of the stage. So I might just stick with general admission this time. 

Oh and I'm down to hang beforehand. I'll be there the weekend beforehand vacationing a bit. Maybe if @Ro plz ends up going again as well we can attempt an actual MH meetup this time lol.

I will be there.

Grabbing my ticket in a few weeks. LETS MEET FOLKS!

Bummed there won't be a show in SF, I would have been able to do that easily. I might, just might, consider planning a trip to LA in late April for that show...

3 hours ago, Seimeisen said:

Bummed there won't be a show in SF, I would have been able to do that easily. I might, just might, consider planning a trip to LA in late April for that show...

Lets meet up ^^ 

Edited by -NOVA-

Saw that the VIP had a "handshake session" ...yeah. So I'm buying my general admission ticket now. It'll be awesome to hang with yah'll before the concert!

4 hours ago, Seimeisen said:

I'm in the same situation. Would be nice if it was during the weekend at least.

On 12/30/2018 at 2:54 PM, -NOVA- said:

Lets meet up ^^ 

If I cant get my hands on VIP next month I'm down to meet up. Depending on the time you plan on going again haha

UK tickets go on sale on the 25th January. 

£42 regular tix. This month is going to run me dry :')

I can't link it but you can find more info on Electric Ballroom' s event page on FB. 

The Gazette have announced that they will hold their tour final at Yokohama Arena on 2019.09.23

This is the important info taken from their Facebook page!

■the GazettE LIVE TOUR18-19 THE NINTH  TOUR FINAL 「第九」
September 23rd. Monday  
YOKOHAMA ARENA
OPEN17:00 / START18:00

[TICKET INFORMATION]
All tickets are for seated Advance ¥8,000 / Door ¥8,500 (tax included)
※Ticket are required for age 3 and older.

[TICKETS ON GENERAL SALE]
Available on August 24th(Sat), 2019

More info is available here: http://the-gazette.com/tour18-19_the_ninth_final/

Their lives have been spot fucking on as of late.

I loved NINTH so im eagerly awaiting this...

Oh wait, I'll be seeing em soon so at least ill get to see some of these songs in person.

I think at this point we should give the GazettE the Dir en grey treatment by not expecting release announcements at a specific times.

I've been following their tweets closely as of late and absolutely nothing (that i noticed) indicates they've been in the studio/recording new music. 

Edited by Ro plz

20 hours ago, EvilHippy said:

No new single, eh?

That's... underwhelming, to say the least. I think Ninth is a bit lacking and one strong single would make things better.

I'm lowkey hoping they will have a new single this year, even if it's just ninth sessions refurbished and updated. they'll probably announce it for november/december.

On 6/19/2018 at 12:41 PM, Ro plz said:

Lemme just pull up the tweets I have addressing my opinions on NINTH. 

Ima keep it a buck with y’all...I ain’t feeling NINTH minus a few key tracks. I can see the effort that the GazettE (or Ruki) put forward in terms of how different the song structures are and how varied Aoi and Uruha’s guitar parts are. This is like A 5 dollar Beautiful Deformity. DOGMA and the two singles after it, despite its flaws Is still the superior album in this post DIM era. 

This shit is forgettable tbh but the GazettE is an inconsistent band and I didn't come into this expecting something groundbreaking. W/e maybe this album will grow on me once they drop the live. 

This post aged terribly....