よしあつい

Local Visual Kei Events?

I wonder if anyone on here has ever thought about creating an irl event for monochrome heaven for people to go? Something like a gathering to meet local people who also like Visual Kei. 

If it's not against forum rules to do something like this and the idea is interesting to you I'll be really happy to talk about it.

7 minutes ago, Biopanda said:

I know there's been a couple smaller MH meetups in Finland over the years, but I don't think there's ever been anything officially organized?

Monochrome Heaven Cruise when????

I don't understand 'Monochrome Heaven Cruise when' but this is also good
I was thinking about something small because I personally couldn't pull off anything big at the moment. Thankyou

3 hours ago, cthulhu said:

in Italy some people organize events like 'jrock night' 'visual kei night'  and they are basically dj sets with music, makeup and alcohol 

ITALIAN :

Ciao! anche io sono Italiano e conosco un certo DJMishi che ogni tanto tiene il Tokyo Freaks in vari posti dell'italia! https://www.facebook.com/tokyofreaks/?pnref=lhc

English :

Hello! I'm Italian too, i know DJMishi, this guy organize a event called "Tokyo Freaks" in all Italy! https://www.facebook.com/tokyofreaks/?pnref=lhc

Thanks for the thread and the recommendation!

I'd be glad to take my club wherever there is an audience big enough to sustain it. I have plans for international appearances in the future. Just hook me up with a venue of appropriate size and I'll see what can be done. Dropping a like on the official Facebook page would help too since it's good leverage when dealing with venues.

On the topic of events, there's an irregular event in Finland too for Visual Kei, and a club in Budapest that regularly does VK music. I've attended both and they were excellent in their own right, although I personally believe (of course) that my own is the best one due to the meticulous preparations and quality. 

The first date of Lunacy in Stockholm had @Takadanobabaalien, @paradoxal, @orange~, @Disposable, @Shizumi, @K8A, and probably some other lurkers. Hoping for more the next time! 

3 hours ago, WhirlingBlack said:

Thanks for the thread and the recommendation!

I'd be glad to take my club wherever there is an audience big enough to sustain it. I have plans for international appearances in the future. Just hook me up with a venue of appropriate size and I'll see what can be done. Dropping a like on the official Facebook page would help too since it's good leverage when dealing with venues.

On the topic of events, there's an irregular event in Finland too for Visual Kei, and a club in Budapest that regularly does VK music. I've attended both and they were excellent in their own right, although I personally believe (of course) that my own is the best one due to the meticulous preparations and quality. 

The first date of Lunacy in Stockholm had @Takadanobabaalien, @paradoxal, @orange~, @Disposable, @Shizumi, @K8A, and probably some other lurkers. Hoping for more the next time! 

I didn't expect any message like this, thankyou for replying! I will sort something out since there seems to be some interest. I have a lot of things happening irl so to get a suitable venue will only be possible if there is someone else who's interested to help me depending on how many people is enough. I'll be happy to talk about any details with you when I think of a more solid plan.

6 hours ago, Serox said:

ITALIAN :

Ciao! anche io sono Italiano e conosco un certo DJMishi che ogni tanto tiene il Tokyo Freaks in vari posti dell'italia! https://www.facebook.com/tokyofreaks/?pnref=lhc

English :

Hello! I'm Italian too, i know DJMishi, this guy organize a event called "Tokyo Freaks" in all Italy! https://www.facebook.com/tokyofreaks/?pnref=lhc

sì lo conosco, ma grazie di avermelo ricordato 

MH meets are the greatest. Without exception, I've had great fun in them! At the very least they're really memorable, even if you got no recollection of what went down - if that makes any sense ;D

Speaking of - There's gonna be a VK event at Helsinki, Finland on 6th of October. This is a great chance to attend a small scale MH meet as few cool people from here are going there too! This on a very short notice, but if anyone shows up, I can always give a place to stay - if you're okay with staying in one of the shadier parts near Helsinki and sleeping on floor (I only got futon and some random sleeping mattresses)

Edited by orange~

I'd like to take part to a meeting too! Have any meetings actually been arranged so far between forum members?

I think something like planning to go to a certain live together would be fun.

On 19/9/2017 at 10:28 AM, cthulhu said:

in Italy some people organize events like 'jrock night' 'visual kei night'  and they are basically dj sets with music, makeup and alcohol 

Davvero? Dove sono? Conosco le serate di DJ Mishi, ma non sapevo esistessero anche altre serate j-rock O.O

English: Where are these j-rock nights? I know DJ Mishi's dj sets, but I didn't know about other jrock events in Italy O.O

On 12/10/2017 at 11:47 PM, Seileen said:

I'd like to take part to a meeting too! Have any meetings actually been arranged so far between forum members?

I think something like planning to go to a certain live together would be fun.

Davvero? Dove sono? Conosco le serate di DJ Mishi, ma non sapevo esistessero anche altre serate j-rock O.O

English: Where are these j-rock nights? I know DJ Mishi's dj sets, but I didn't know about other jrock events in Italy O.O

Ci sono le Japan Night oppure i dj set in cui viene sempre invitato Dj Sisen lol se cerchi su facebook trovi qualcosa. In questi ultimi due anni non ne hanno organizzate molte ma tempo fa ricordo che andava molto di moda

(sorry for not writing in english) 

Ok, grazie. Ho trovato la Japan Night su Facebook ma sembra molto pop & idol group più che VK, o sbaglio?

Dj Sisen mi piace e ho visto che suona tra qualche settimana, ora però mi manca qualcuno con cui dividere le spese di viaggio fino a Prato lol

(sorry for turning the post into Italian conversation, let me know if I should rewrite this in English, thanks!)