Sign in to follow this  
HotaruFilth

Mysterious "名古屋系" (NAGOYA KEI) live announced

bands being currently distributed by enter brain (some old/not active ones included):

DEATHGAZE

EAT YOU ALIVE

MaveRick

meth.

NEOPHILIA

otoiro

SMILE

SwallowtaiL-スワロウテイル-

THOMAS / トーマス

えんそく

愛歌

ギルガメッシュ

ジュリィー

新城歌澄

シンディケイト

ハッチ

花少年バディーズ

ヒトツメ

姫苺

ラジオ体操

Probably promoting some new band. Not too excited, but could be good.

50 minutes ago, madygrain said:

Probably promoting some new band. Not too excited, but could be good.

Actually, this live was announced by enter brain last month, right after their 2-day Nagoya-bands only event with DIMLIM, bonds, DEXCORE, DARRELL, ORCALADE (all meh) and highfashionparalyze (yay). So at least I expect Kazuma and aie to be involved. If so, can I also expect Merry Go Round, please?>< 

Anyway its February 2018 and if they announce it so early I do believe they have plans for something big. If not, I will be really disappointed.

Edited by HotaruFilth

if it was something relevant wouldn't it at least be at ell size or something?? bottom line for the legend status ???

tbh i think it'll be a one night revival of some bands with respect sessions. none of those bands listed were considered 'nagoya kei' by the jp definition so i don't think thats who the poster is refering to (at least i hope not)

4 hours ago, emmny said:

if it was something relevant wouldn't it at least be at ell size or something?? bottom line for the legend status ???

tbh i think it'll be a one night revival of some bands with respect sessions. none of those bands listed were considered 'nagoya kei' by the jp definition so i don't think thats who the poster is refering to (at least i hope not)

Bottom Line is bigger than ELL size by at least 500. It's bigger than ELL, too. Think the next livehouse up in size from Bottom Line is Diamond Hall.

So I guess they have at least one band they're betting on doing pretty well that day.

Yup, the capacity of BOTTOM LINE is about 750. (ell.SIZE 150-200 only)

By the way, that 2-day Nagoya bands only event by ENTER BRAIN last month was held in MUSIC FARM (capacity 200). 

So yeah, it's another reason I believe they have bigger plans this time. 

1 hour ago, HotaruFilth said:

Yup, the capacity of BOTTOM LINE is about 750. (ell.SIZE 150-200 only)

By the way, that 2-day Nagoya bands only event by ENTER BRAIN last month was held in MUSIC FARM (capacity 200). 

So yeah, it's another reason I believe they have bigger plans this time. 

What lineup did they have?

Edited by madygrain

6 minutes ago, madygrain said:

What lineup did they had?

The 2-day event? As I mentioned above, DIMLIM, bonds, DEXCORE, DARRELL, ORCALADE and highfashionparalyze.

MUSIC FARM would be the most kvlt place to have an old school gig at though, since a lot of the bands started out there... but I guess they want to let people actually have a chance of attending this one.

I'm hoping for something like Silver-Rose, ROUAGE... Kuroyume with original lineup, perhaps Laputa. Something along those lines. That would make the most sense based on the japanese definition of the term Nagoya Kei at least.

25 minutes ago, WhirlingBlack said:

MUSIC FARM would be the most kvlt place to have an old school gig at though, since a lot of the bands started out there... but I guess they want to let people actually have a chance of attending this one.

I'm hoping for something like Silver-Rose, ROUAGE... Kuroyume with original lineup, perhaps Laputa. Something along those lines. That would make the most sense based on the japanese definition of the term Nagoya Kei at least.

That line-up would make for an amazing show. Whatever it turns out to be, I hope it is actually "Nagoya-kei" and not some cover night featuring semi popular bands now with "guest" appearances by a few random old school musicians.

Sign in to follow this