yuuzhea ikubaru

Zin from Jupiter will depart

Vocal ZIN will withdraw from Jupiter in the live performance from January to February 2018

zin will withdraw after oneman live "Ascension to Heaven" :

2018年1月20日(土) 横浜BAYSIS  
2018年1月26日(金) 梅田Zeela      
2018年1月27日(土) 名古屋HeartLand    
2018年2月 3日(土) 目黒鹿鳴館   
2018年2月 3日(土) 目黒鹿鳴館 

Thank god. Not surprised.

Jupiter shouldn't even exist in the first place.

Hizaki and Teru can concentrate on Versailles, the drummer should just return to Roach - that's what I hope is gonna happen.

jupiter feat. guest vocalist kamijo would be taking this band onto the next level of ridiculous

anyway, very very curious how this is gonna turn out since they aren't announcing an immediate disband as of now, and his other project seems like a complete travesty

I would have been a lot more interested in this band with a different vocalist so I'm hoping they press on with someone new. But I'm not gonna hold my breath for it.

Well than... Don't know what to think or say bc I really only liked maybe 3 songs by them and never really cared for Zin anyway o it's not like I will miss him. Wonder what Hizaki and Teru are gonna do now. 

6 minutes ago, sheepprincessgara said:

if he's actually leaving them to work on his Americaboo side project instead, then i'm gonna fucking SCREAM

Wouldn't be surprised tbh, Kamijo but a reverse weeaboo pretty much at this point. 

5 minutes ago, MyakuHaku said:

Well than... Don't know what to think or say bc I really only liked maybe 3 songs by them and never really cared for Zin anyway o it's not like I will miss him. Wonder what Hizaki and Teru are gonna do now. 

they just got two new members not long ago, so I really don't see them breaking up or anything....not yet anyway

5 minutes ago, sheepprincessgara said:

they just got two new members not long ago, so I really don't see them breaking up or anything....not yet anyway

Oh? What is Masashi doing then? I really liked him :< At least I still think he is with Versailles since I think they just came off hiatus kind of? 

10 minutes ago, MyakuHaku said:

Oh? What is Masashi doing then? I really liked him :< At least I still think he is with Versailles since I think they just came off hiatus kind of? 

Masashi and Yuki left Jupiter a long time ago; Versailles just came back around the same time (same lineup ^^), released an album, and are now touring and stuff x)

5 minutes ago, sheepprincessgara said:

Masashi and Yuki left Jupiter a long time ago; Versailles just came back around the same time (same lineup ^^), released an album, and are now touring and stuff x)

Okay that's good to hear (*’∀’人)♥

This is pretty shocking. And I do have to agree there isn't a strong reason for Jupiter to continue. While their sound was basically the same as Versailles, there was a lot less of the throat shoving of roses and vampires from Jupiter. Kamijo is/was a better singer for them anyway. I hope they focus more on Versailles, hopefully releasing something in 2018 and put Jupiter on a slight hiatus, even with their new members just joining.