Sign in to follow this  
chemicalpictures

Does anyone have a HQ copy of this photo/knows the photoshoot it is from?

Hey guys, I was wondering if you guys have more info on the picture below:

3JJasr4.jpg

I have it on my bis files for so long, I don't even remember where I found it in the first place. If you have a HQ or unedited version, would love to have it!

thanks!

It's from Cure Magazine Vol.32. (May 2006). I have the magazine, I'll see if I can get any better but the picture is pretty small to begin with. And my scanner isn't very good.

Edited by doombox

47 minutes ago, doombox said:

It's from Cure Magazine Vol.32. (May 2006). I have the magazine, I'll see if I can get any better but the picture is pretty small to begin with. And my scanner isn't very good.

That would be AMAZING! thanks for saving the day, doom!

Edited by chemicalpictures

The photo is about the size of a business card in the middle of an empty page, so I don't think I was able to get much more quality out of the scanner, but I did try also taking a regular photo of the image and was able to tone down the grain, though you end up with some slight glare and distortion from the page not being quite as flat. But maybe one of these does the job for you.

(if you open the image in a new tab/window they will be larger)

SQEBGK1.png

PD3QQek.jpg

edit:

Bonus version where I played in photoshop merging and painting a bit trying to get some shading details back into the scan.

Spoiler

wTgDCMT.png

Edited by doombox

This is great!

thank you so much for taking the time to scan and edit it, I really appreciate it!

I was trying to see if I could make it work on a t-shirt, but i'm thinking printing it and framing like a poster will do the job better!

thanks again for it, really!

Sign in to follow this