Kyo_Toriko

DIMLIM

On 5/10/2020 at 2:42 AM, Seelentau said:

I can't even access it lul

The official site had a change in admin and has been moved to: https://www.dimlim.net

Hopefully  you can access it, it should be working.

As for corporate contracts with DHL etc, unfortunately as a small start up company we can't really think about that yet. We're hoping to expand our roster of bands with time and if the demand is there we would love to be able to open up those shipping options at affordable rates. A lot is going to depend on how the response is for the Dimlim merch overseas as bands (or rather, labels) here are very resistant to thinking there is enough demand to warrant opening up overseas sales. We want to prove them wrong.

As for the time frame, this is not only up to us but also up to the band so we can't make promises yet. We personally are hoping for an early July time frame. Hoping is the key word but we are doing our best, 2020 hasn't really been the year most of us were hoping for. :)

Edited by Japan Music Revolution

2 horas atrás, o Japan Music Revolution disse:

O site oficial teve uma alteração no admin e foi movido para: https://www.dimlim.net

Espero que você possa acessar, ele deve estar funcionando.

Quanto aos contratos corporativos com a DHL etc., infelizmente, como uma pequena empresa iniciante, ainda não podemos pensar nisso. Esperamos expandir nossa lista de bandas com tempo e, se houver demanda, gostaríamos de poder abrir essas opções de envio a preços disponíveis. Muito vai depender de como a resposta é para Dimlim no exterior, pois bandas (ou melhor, como gravadoras) aqui estão muito resistentes a pensar que há demanda suficiente para justificar a abertura de vendas no exterior. Queremos provar que estão errados.

Quanto tempo, isso não depende apenas de nós, mas também da banda, então ainda não podemos fazer promessas. Pessoalmente, esperamos um prazo para o início de julho. Esperar é uma palavra-chave, mas estamos fazendo o nosso melhor, 2020 não foi realmente o ano em que a maioria de nós esperava.:)

Se você quer vender muito (pelo menos aqui no exterior), precisa fazer impressões de blusas com a foto da banda, com coisas relacionadas à banda.

Por exemplo: camisa com os temas Rijin, Shigarami, Aizou ni Tsuki, MISC. etc...

Essas blusas da loja são realmente lindas, mas ninguém que olha para elas reconhece DIMLIM nelas, sabe?

Edited by hyuugaxxx

8 minutes ago, hyuugaxxx said:

Se você quer vender muito (pelo menos aqui no exterior), precisa fazer impressões de blusas com a foto da banda, com coisas relacionadas à banda.

Por exemplo: camisa com os temas Rijin, Shigarami, Aizou ni Tsuki, MISC. etc...

Essas blusas da loja são realmente lindas, mas ninguém que olha para elas reconhece DIMLIM nelas, sabe?

Based on how their current goods look and the brand they seem to be building, I doubt they'd go for the basic merch stuff.

And the original designs are more interesting.

Edited by 123Sandman321

5 minutes ago, 123Sandman321 said:

Com base na aparência de seus produtos atuais e na marca que eles parecem estar construindo, duvido que eles optem pelo material básico do mercado.

E os desenhos originais são mais interessantes.

Yes, they are great shirt prints, but what about DIMLIM has in them? Well, I don't see anything.

For me it's just a bunch of good shirt prints to dress a "sad boy" rapper.

On 5/13/2020 at 10:54 PM, sleepy coffee said:

Part of me would actually be kind of down with them rerecording various, sho sounds so much better since those days

Nahhhhhh, for me that's the best DIMLIM stuff to date so can't see how a re-recording is necessary.

On 5/21/2020 at 11:57 AM, Kabukichoatmidnight said:

Nahhhhhh, for me that's the best DIMLIM stuff to date so can't see how a re-recording is necessary.

I'd love to hear it with an improved Sho, Hiroshi on drums and better production. It'd be perfect.

3 hours ago, 123Sandman321 said:

I'd love to hear it with an improved Sho, Hiroshi on drums and better production. It'd be perfect.

I love VARIOUS but yeah you're right, especially with drums that doesn't sound like a typewritter 

Supposedly Dimlim released a live limited DVD around the time of the Boku/Watashi lives. Does anyone know any details about this and what is on the DVD?
https://www.mercari.com/jp/items/m63503619484/?_s=U2FsdGVkX1-tyxhLOHja_7NhJBqMW51aRQSpN3PVoHrwrDt7YV5H-WV6vkylUB1tVz4nfCzLZVYZZr5oZ-U_pylfP-3vZ1ICDi8OIOhIxUkIXqE94ZOkKIW1973qeDD9

8 hours ago, Tanishi said:

Supposedly Dimlim released a live limited DVD around the time of the Boku/Watashi lives. Does anyone know any details about this and what is on the DVD?
https://www.mercari.com/jp/items/m63503619484/?_s=U2FsdGVkX1-tyxhLOHja_7NhJBqMW51aRQSpN3PVoHrwrDt7YV5H-WV6vkylUB1tVz4nfCzLZVYZZr5oZ-U_pylfP-3vZ1ICDi8OIOhIxUkIXqE94ZOkKIW1973qeDD9

Apparently it's not even a live performance, more like backstage and pre-show footage.

I got confused and thought this forums April Fool's was real, sorry for my stupidity, at least I stand out at something 

Edited by Fyrnia4Maya

3 hours ago, Fyrnia4Maya said:

Did Retsu really leave DIMLIM? 

I just looked through Twitter and I cant find anything about this so where are you hearing it from? The only thing I noticed different is Retsu's display name on Twitter now is just 02 (I think before it was dimlim Retsu or something) but his @ still has dimlim in it