Hey there everyone!

I'm pretty new to the forum sorta, I've lurked for years (lots of years haha) just keeping up to date with reviews for some of my favourite bands. 

I don't have the most uppity of tastes (SCREW used to be my favourite band haha) but that doesn't mean I don't appreciate quality.

I'm currently hugely into bands like abstracts and (Yo can I get a shout out for Ryouga and RAZOR tho) the djent scene, though I do appreciate a lot of metalcore. 
I also listen to J-Rap but KOHH mostly so please introduce me to some more. I took a year of Japanese during my Biochem Degree and pretty much use podcasts/music to try and learn more and more. 

I'm not a huge manga reader but I read the mainstream ones (hence Kuki Urie profile pic). 

I lived in Hiroshima for a month as an exchange student and am planning on making use of the Japan-Canada holiday work visa to go see some shows next year.
(All my favourite bands keep disbanding eg. HaKu, BORN, 7Years To Midnight, Story of Hope #fml)

I recently discovered I have bipolar disorder so if anyone ever wants to chat about mental health, I'm definitely down for a convo. 

I play guitar, some covers might find their way on to Youtube, but I think that's all I've got for now. 

If anyone can point me in the direction of the 外国人 currently living in Japan part of the forum I have a few questions there, mainly where's the best place to be situated if I wanna go to metal shows every weekend while I'm there haha. 

Stoked to be part of this forum. 

Ciao. 

P.S if there's a how to guide on how to create an image or gif signature someone pls tell me. thx

Edited by MidnightJaguar

Hello and welcome to MH! :love: We have plenty of people here who enjoy metalcore and djent, gaijins living in Japan, and others who may be open to talking about mental health! I hope you have a great time here!

If you have any questions, please drop a message to anyone with a red or blue name!

Oh nice, it's cool to see so many Canadians joining recently. What part of the country are you from? 

I like a bit of rap as well, but I only know the super mainstream stuff, so I doubt I can recommend anything you don't already know.

For an image signature, I think you just need to use the basic [ img ][ /img ] tags around a url (without the spaces, of course). 

Oh cool, I'm on the other side of the country in Toronto. I've only been to the West coast once to visit family, but it was beautiful over there. The plants all seemed like twice as tall and thick as the ones here.