Spike760

Dir en grey

1 hour ago, Seelentau said:

Β 

Thank you! I hope you are able to find subs for them. And i can wait for the live. It was at 6am here and i was half asleep so i didnt enjoyed it as much as i would've liked.

2 hours ago, Dxrk1sm said:

The online live concert this morning was aΒ good initiative from the band. They've made a respectable sum of money from theΒ YouTube donations.Β 

How much didΒ they do?

4 hours ago, saiko said:

How much didΒ they do?

Β₯3,950,784 according to playboard (but that's before youtube take their cut).

Edited by Tanishi

10 hours ago, Tanishi said:

i wonder how much Youtube take away from these donations...

10 hours ago, Tanishi said:

It's only for their gig? Since people were donating also during the documentary.

1 hour ago, appl- said:

i wonder how much Youtube take away from these donations...

According to Google they take away 5% from each donation and there is also a transaction fee that varies by country

Edited by rekzer

On 3/29/2020 at 2:37 PM, LIDL said:

I wonder if there is UHQ rip from that show? It would nice to download as archive.

The quality was better during the stream than as a VOD, for some reason. I'm certain they keep recordings of what each camera filmed, but if anywhere, we'll see it on a DVD/Blu-ray. If there's ever been a reason to make a new documentary, it would be this show and the current situation worldwide.

Β 

Here's part 2 of the doc:

Β 

SERAPH published this, btw:

Β 

Edited by Seelentau

On 3/29/2020 at 1:37 PM, LIDL said:

I wonder if there is UHQ rip from that show? It would nice to download as archive.

I second this. The framerate makes the VOD unwatchable.

Β 

Since I missed the stream, I guess I'm SOL unless it gets a DVD release.

I've been looking for some of the first DEG live bootlegs, but they're pretty obscure online now. At one point my search brought me to this thread from a couple of years ago; someone linked to a Batsu thread that had MediaFire links that apparently still worked at the time. Unfortunately, even going onto Batsu through the Web Archive, all those MediaFire links are dead now.

Β 

I was wondering, did anyone who still hangs around here manage to snag those while they were up? And could you be convinced to put them online for the sake of preservation (and/or satiating my purely selfish curiosity?) Probably a longshot, but figured I'd give it a try.

Well their debut live has been online for a while, on YouTube, along with some other select tereko.

But not the bulk of it, that won't probably see the light of day anytime soon.

Not sure where to post this, but details for the talk livestream was revealed today:

https://kyotakumrau.tumblr.com/post/618059742712037376/dir-en-grey-line-20200514-the-details-of-dir-en

Β 

DIR EN GREY LINE 2020.05.14

The details of DIR EN GREY LIVE ARCHIVE & SPECIAL TALK on official YouTube channel have been decided!

The first part of the two-part stream, LIVE ARCHIVE will consist of the whole live footage chosen by the members who will participate in the SPECIAL TALK on that day. We hope you will stay excited while trying to predict which live footage will get streamed!

The second part, SPECIAL TALK, will be arranged into three segments, topics you will be only able to hear in this program! We're planning a free talk session based on various topics, as well as a special edition of Kaoru's program The Freedom of Expressionβ€» or Q&A time to answer some questions from the YouTube chat.

Β 

β€»γ€ŒThe Freedom of Expression」-special edition-

MC:Kaoru

GUEST:Joe Yokomizo

SPECIAL GUEST:

[DAY1] Shinya

[DAY2] DieοΌ†Toshiya

[DAY3] δΊ¬

Β 

γ€ŒDIR EN GREY LIVE ARCHIVE & SPECIAL TALK」

05/16 (Sat) 18:00γ€œ

[DAY1] GUEST:Kaoru & Shinya

05/23 (Sat) 18:00γ€œ

[DAY2] GUEST:Die & Toshiya

05/30 (Sat) 18:00γ€œ

[DAY3] GUEST:Kyo & Kaoru

DIR EN GREY OFFICIAL YOUTUBE

Β 

The stream will not be archived so please join us watching on the day!

We are looking forward to your comments on the yt stream chat and posts on social media with a tag #DIRENGREYSP

Β 

Since the stream won't be archived, I'll make a screen capture recording of the talk sessions, I guess.

1 hour ago, saiko said:

https://imgur.com/a/2iSgPrD

Β 

Mods, please ban my whole audience, this is disrespectful!!!!!!!!!!!!1

the funny thing is that those aren't by far their most listened songsΒ on spotify, they're just at the top for no reason at all lol