Spike760

Dir en grey

Haha I love the songs like "The Final", Withering to Death had a bunch of ballad like songs that were amazing, besides "The Final" I'd say listen to "Kodou" and "dead tree" great songs.

The VERY first song I ever heeard from them was Obscure and I heard it when I watched the video on youtube....I liked it lol. It almost made my cousin sick though (he was eating some popcorn chicken) I also played the hell out of Audience Killer Loop, Kodou, Amber, Dead Tree, and Machiavellism

I never really liked The Final.....and I don't know why lol EVERYONE ELSE DOES THOUGH!!!.....I feel left out lol

OMG, how do you not love the Final, that song is amazing, lol. It's just another amazing ballad, like Kodou or Dead Tree, lol. Those all are amazing songs!! xD

Your making me feel bad <_< lol just kidding, I don't know It just never really floated my boat ya know what I mean? I love Obscure though got the uncut video on my xbox360

the first jrock band i knew was dir en grey ofc. they are really great. they are awesome. XD

Your making me feel bad <_< lol just kidding, I don't know It just never really floated my boat ya know what I mean? I love Obscure though got the uncut video on my xbox360

Obscure (Uncut) will always be the best PV!! OMG, I love that one so much, it was so messed up the first time I watched it, and then I watched it again, and now I watch it all the time, lol. They played it in the background when they played Obscure live, lol.

I remember when Kyo said "Please die." at the end of the song and I thought he said "Pussy." >_>;

me too. XD lol.

i thought it was pussy. but then my cousin was lol that time , she said it wasnt pussy. o.O

I was also introduced to jrock via Dir en grey. A friend of mine sent me a few of their songs back in 2000, although I'll be damned if I remember which ones. I enjoy their old songs and their new songs. Then again, I can go from listening to Imitation PoPs Uchuu Sentai NOIZ (more jpop than jrock) to listening to GUNSHIP666 (jmetal). [shrug]

My 1st love!!!!

the perfect band!

i have thair all albums and singles!!!

actually i big fan of them!!

Hmm.. I was first obsessed with D'espairsRay. And still am!

And Dir en Grey really is not my favorite bands :o

Im still trying to get more of their music, and im still trying to listen to their albums (withering to death and the marrow of a bone are the only ones I have had time to listen by now, lol!)

Maybe they are too heavy for me :P

Nah, I can't really tell yet XD

I like some of their songs, but the acoustic versions are the BEST!

-laughs- That is so hard YURAMEKI. -sarcasm-

Dir en grey was my second band, and i still love them dearly. I don't think they are my favorite band anymore, but they are absolutely a tight second. I have everything they have released.

diru was my thrid band^^

but they're now on second spot x3

really tight ofter gaze <3

kyo's voice is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa gasmic

and toshie -giggles- i like him lots x33

What about my mancake Kaoru?

Actually Toshiya is adorable and stuff, but he isn't my favorite.

So hard to pick favs in this band though honestly.

They all rock.

ohhhh yes kaokao is nice too x3

well my fav. is defenetly kyo^^

and then it's toshie <3

ummm then kaoru and shinya

XD

and the die

yeeeeey

:D

but you're right they all rock

lol they are all freaken cool ^^ but I've always been partial to kyo ~ ... that could also be because i have a love and respect for vocalists and lyricist like whoa~, me being one and all, but i think he's pretty damn awesome yup that's what i think...

exactly x3

i didn't like toshie at first

but he's sooo cute x3

i'm weak when i see him on stage or topless

XD

Yeah of course.

Toshiya and Kyo shirtless is like partytime for the eyes.

Kaoru and Die aren't that impressive shirtless O_O;

And I haven't seen Shinya without a shirt. Dx

olala

i've seen them all x3

and yes i agree kyo & toshie = sugar for eyes

-giggles-

kaokao & die have like beer bellys

XD

and shinya...that boy is waaay to skinny

somebody should feed him

and shinya...that boy is waaay to skinny

somebody should feed him

lmao so true but for such a skinny guy man he can go crazy on those drums o.O i was so shocked when i saw them live how fierce such a skinny guy like shinya could be xD