olala

i've seen them all x3

and yes i agree kyo & toshie = sugar for eyes

-giggles-

kaokao & die have like beer bellys

XD

and shinya...that boy is waaay to skinny

somebody should feed him

Somebody does indeed need to feed poor poor Shinya. Or convince him that eating is good. I'm sure his metabolism is off the charts, he won't gain much weight.

Kaoru and Daisuke do have like beer bellies only still being skinny. xD

Wish I had that.

yep yep

let's feed shin with some ice-cream x3

ummm but you know they say he eats a lot but he stays skinny

lucky shin

why can't i do that

-rambles-

*jumps into topic*

Wellll... Yeah, Diru. First J-Rock band I got into because of The Final and Child prey. VULGAR's my favorite album, followed by Gauze. And then Macabre. Their latest album... never really got into it since I'm a VK-era Diru fan, haha.

But if I had to pick just one song to name as my favorite, I think I'd suffer a brain hemorrhage. There's just too many to name.

Shinya does seem pretty skinny. But the man can sure drum.

yea..Shinya was the dir en grey's beat master,sometimes in live show (concert)

i think he was the person who responsible for making the mood going up or going down...i love it whenever he doing a solo drum in outro of some songs like enbryo,that's just awesome,i guess he's stealing Kyo's thunder at that moment ^__^

Mmhmm. Every Diru band member is an immensely talented musician. Kaoru's excellent song writing skills, Shinya's crisp beats, Die's ability to match his guitar seamlessly with Kaoru's, and Toshiya's riveting bass solos (like in Akuro no Oka). Kyo just takes Diru to the next level with his voice.

and what should I write here... I was a really big fan of DeG but with new release I couldn't believe in what they did... even tho they are coming to my country in next month I won't go to their concert. I just can't... it isn't music for me anymore.

Haha, wow. That's a pretty strong last statement.

Though I'd have to agree. You either like TMOAB or you don't. Diru's style has gotten darker with each new release. But anyone could tell this album was delving even deeper into their maddeningly freaky-deaky emotions in a new way.

Wonder what'll be next.

and what should I write here... I was a really big fan of DeG but with new release I couldn't believe in what they did... even tho they are coming to my country in next month I won't go to their concert. I just can't... it isn't music for me anymore.

Sorry, but in my eyes, this wins.

^ darn :D That was pretty good. bad. whatever. correct!

(I wanted to win!!)

okey okey, I finally have listened to most of their music and well.. umm.. erhmm..

Maybe I liked 5 songs or so.

Who knows Kyo's height?

xp

yeah, I really need an answer!

not sure but what I do know is that it's funny seeing their band pictures because you see the outside two short then the middle two taller but then in the middle you expect to see this taller figure in the middle but nope. Just Kyo standing tall at 1 foot 3 inches. (I know that's not really his height leave me alone >_<).

Only 5?!

Well, anyone know of any upcoming releases from them?

no i wish though ...i need some new dir en grey =/

and kyo is supposedly 5'3"...i think anyway

Dir en grey was my first jrock band too ^^ diru makes very good music but that band is so fame nowadays . Sometimes I think fame have take part of the feeling. I hope you will understand. xD

dir en grey was my 3rd (1st being Asian Kung Fu Generation, and 2nd being L'arc~en~Ciel) and my favorite. I absolutely idolize them x3

i got to give kyo a hug at a recent concert

therefor, my life is, for the most part, complete

im gonna go write some songs now...

therefor, my life is, for the most part, complete

Wow. Wow. You hugged Kyo? A million fangirls would brutally murder and torture for that, hahaha. That's amazing.

therefor' date=' my life is, for the most part, complete [/quote']

Wow. Wow. You hugged Kyo? A million fangirls would brutally murder and torture for that, hahaha. That's amazing.

it really is

i could also tell all those fangirls that im still covered in kyo juice, and then id be one happy camper ^_^

damn... i remember last year at the shake-hands-with-kyo thing in east troy some girl was like having a nervous breakdown and crying and stuff.