Spike760

Dir en grey

WOOO! Tomorrow Diru is in one Finnish festival, Ankkarock \o/ ~ <3.

yep ! going to watch ? I don't have money so I can't go : (((

Maybe I should take a part in this :D Heh.

Yeah. Dir en grey was one of my first jrock bands (alongside X Japan) I ever heard. I've been listening them almost 4 years now.

A dream come true:

I saw them @ Ankkarock o/ They were' GREAT. AH I loved it<3 I still can't really believe I've saw them :D Hopefully they're coming back here.

And I really have to mention that I saw Die yesterday @ Helsinki when I was going to the railway station. I shook hands with him and gave him a hug<3 Ah. He was soo sweet. I don't wanna think what he was thinking when seeing me xD I must have looked horrible :'D

And yeah, I think this was the best weekend EVER.

Kishi >> that's awesome ^.^

I think they were so cool in Ankkarock, i was in the first row and Kyo spurted water to me XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.

I looked also really horrible hahahahah !

kyo's voice at wacken sounded great

just he was a little out of breath on some parts

and it feels like somebody screwed up the vocal volume level on some songs

god I just saw some clips from wacken and they were amazing

I wish somebody would upload the whole thing

was it this one you saw?

that's the closest thing I've gotten to their Wacken preformance..

I was there too.. at Wacken. :D They kicked butt! :D

Yep, there's a topic in the News section, if you're interested.

We think it's going to be a stoner song, because DOZING GREEN I guess is a reference to marijuana.

I think it'll sound a bit like Deftones. :S

I mean... their newest pics reminded me a lot of them, and DOZING GREEN is something that totally remind me of Deftones.

It would be cool to try a more shoegaze style tho. XD

I like their style now. I don't think I can handle another change because they are EXACTLY where I want them to be. Of course they don't care what I think XD.

I would like that too, but I'm not sure which album I like more I used to like Gauze more, but Withering to Death was really good.

if they went back to gauze type stuff i would cry o.O gauze was my least favorite full length ....although i still love it so don't get the wrong idea xD the only thing diru i really don't like is Missa (except garden which is great) ... if they went back to withering kinda stuff i think that would be great... if they did another kisou though i would have like the ultimate eargasm xD but of course they'll do smth different which is always interesting ...i love them for that!

(and i'm still pulling for an acoustic ASoM xD lol jkjk ..but i remember when they announced marrow of the bone would come with classical tracks ...everyone was pulling for a classical ASoM xD oh the hilariosity)

What? Gauze was so amazing!! Yokan is probably my favorite Dir en grey song, well... at least for that style. Zan was frickin' awesome too, and that was pretty hardcore.

well yes yokan and zan are great and Mask and tsuba to mitsu as well xD ....like i said i still love it just not as much as their other albums....it's just erm missing smth that sets them apart i think...and well i also have a vendetta against cage ...man is that song overrated...also for some reason i've never been all that into mazohyst of decadnece i love the lyrics though but maybe it's too drawn out for me

if they went back to gauze type stuff i would cry o.O gauze was my least favorite full length ....although i still love it so don't get the wrong idea xD the only thing diru i really don't like is Missa (except garden which is great) ... if they went back to withering kinda stuff i think that would be great... if they did another kisou though i would have like the ultimate eargasm xD but of course they'll do smth different which is always interesting ...i love them for that!

(and i'm still pulling for an acoustic ASoM xD lol jkjk ..but i remember when they announced marrow of the bone would come with classical tracks ...everyone was pulling for a classical ASoM xD oh the hilariosity)

*waves*

For me, the spiritual orgasm would be more Withering to death.

I'm fine with TMoaB, but I think I prefer lots of THE FINAL and Kasumi over AGGITATED SCREAMS OF MAGGOTS. :S

Cage is pretty overrated, but it is a good song, and it's hella fun to play on the guitar, it's kind of hard though, lol.

The Final is also overrated, but I love that song to death, probably my favorite Dir en grey song.

Ok yeah, so like I totally just got into Dir en grey again, I never realized how many awesome songs are on "Vulgar" it's now definitely up there with my favorite Dir en grey albums, I just realized how amazing the song "Kasumi" is I love the music, and melody.

Are there any other really good Dir en grey songs like that?

o_O

I like Kasumi too!

But it's like the only song from Vulgar I do like ^^'

You love (if I remember correctly) Withering to Death too, so I can't really recommend anything from it :P : DD

Oh man, I love Vulgar now too, like there's a lot of good songs on it, just from looking at the track list, "Audience Killer Loop", "The III D Empire", "Increase Blue"< "Red... [em]", "Marmalade Chainsaw", "Kasumi", "R To the Core", "Drain Away", "Obscure", and "Child Prey" and the other one's might be good too, I haven't listened to this CD in years!!

But yeah, I love Withering to Death too, that's probably my favorite CD by them as of this moment.

I usually trust you when you say something is good :P

I should listen more to Vulgar, since I have only been listening to Kasumi lately :: D

And withering to death is absolute. I can't part of any song from it ^^'

*the Dir en Grey is poop girl*