Sign in to follow this  
stylelover

Daisuke (kagerou/the studs) died.

What the... fuck this

I spent a lot of time listening to Kagerou the past week.. never listened to them as much before and now this? What a weird and unpleasant coincidence. I always underrated his music and now just when I start fully appreciating it... the singer is gone.

Very sad news. RIP :(

Death can be sudden quite often. That's why we should enjoy everything around us, all the people and all music they make.

This year is really unlucky, a lot of great people died.

My only hope is that users on the internet will give as much recognition to Daisuke as they did with Jasmine You. He was around longer than the latter mentioned and deserves it.

My only hope is that users on the internet will give as much recognition to Daisuke as they did with Jasmine You. He was around longer than the latter mentioned and deserves it.
I hope he will get more recognition. He was a more skilled musician and did way more for the scene so he deserves it.

Even though I'll probably get hated on by saying this.

Totally shocked me. RIP Daisuke, no doubt of the pioneers of neo-visual music.

wow....just wow ;_; I never followed him all that much so I didn't know about his health problems, but Kagerou and the Studs were good bands and I really enjoyed that single he just released!! This is really sad news!! ;_; RIP!

What the fuck.....that sucks.

Was never a huge fan, but he had skill and made some very enjoyable music, no doubt he will be missed.

He made good music while he was alive, its sad that he has left, but it was his time to go. Not many get to accomplish what he accomplished, I am positive he is at nice place right now.

I've never really been affected by hearing about celebrities or someone else who I never knew personally dying, but I am genuinely saddened to hear about Daisuke. I loved both kagerou and the studs; Rakushu was one of the first Japanese CDs I'd ever purchased and and hate was, if I remember correctly, one of the first Nagoya kei albums I'd ever heard. =[

Sign in to follow this