Sign in to follow this  
Erin

The Kiwamu Thread

lol @ picture that Champ posted.

It reminds me of this:

*Removed the image as chrome was throwing up a malware warning from it for some users. Please don't hot-link to any images from the web. Upload them to a safe image host (such as Photobucket or Imageshack) to prevent this sort of thing D;

-Kai

lol omg am i the only one in this forum that Supports Kiwamu.

I'm looking forward to his new project.

i find his blunt honesty quite entertaining. and he is very hard working.

Though he can be rude at times.I truly respect the man. and I enjoy the music he produces. thanks to him and his label. were getting alot more bands to come to canada also. which is really awesome.

I actually used to like Blood, I even have a bunch of CDs sitting on my cupboard, and while I do think he's pretty rude that's not really of much concern to me, but music-wise they went downhill from 2005 onwards until I stopped caring.

So basically, almost no one here gives a shit about him.

I liked one song by Blood, and when I looked for it, I realized there were like 5 remixes of that same song. And most of them were crap.

I didn't go to the Seattle show they had last year (because I don't like GPKISM huuur) but I wish I had gone. He was a dick to my friend at the Seattle show, including that guy Rodger and I probably would of ended up doing something ridiculous because I always end up piss drunk at lives. I mean I'd have to get drunk to sit through that shit.

My dream is to one day be that shit foreigner he's bitching about :mrgreen:

If he does someday, send me a picture of his lower jaw in that moment :gaga:

I didn't go to the Seattle show they had last year (because I don't like GPKISM huuur) but I wish I had gone. He was a dick to my friend at the Seattle show, including that guy Rodger and I probably would of ended up doing something ridiculous because I always end up piss drunk at lives. I mean I'd have to get drunk to sit through that shit.

You were probably the girl in front of me at Versailles' show in NYC. The concert didn't even start and she was already rolling around on the floor at my feet, wasted.

You were probably the girl in front of me at Versailles' show in NYC. The concert didn't even start and she was already rolling around on the floor at my feet, wasted.

LOLOLOLOL! I wish, well I mean I wish I went to that live :(

I still don't fully know why everyone hates him so much. Is it just because he makes really really shit music and looks like chin-chan?

It's because he complains about everything and throws chairs at people. Along with what you said.

I still want a signed chair *_* I'd track him down to get one but he'd probably just throw it at me.

And

I liked one song by Blood, and when I looked for it, I realized there were like 5 remixes of that same song. And most of them were crap.

Same for me...I forget the name of it now but it really was like the only one I could tolerate and it was uber cheesy still if I remember correctly.

Actually my history with kiwamu starts with 2 of my best friends being involved in the street team and working with roger (whom I also have a certain amount of disdain for) and in turn me being brought into events concerning them and kiwi's bitchitude.

actually, i like BLOOD and GPKISM

but still, bad behaviour always turn peoples off.

You could act like a diva and all that to promotors, your managers, your label executives but you don't be an ass to your own audiences, your supporters, your fans.

Peoples that gives you income to live on.

As arrogant as it may sounds, fans is the first party that an artist should never had problems with.

And what i find it really sad is, kiwamu doesn't even a diva.

I need to see if I still have it lying around somewhere, but I made an audio recording of blood's last live in Chicago. It really sucked, but there was one delicious nugget that was caught. About halfway through the concert, Kiwamu just stopped the music and everything and just raged hard shouting at this dude in the audience who was recording a video. He was leaning over the stage shouting like a god damned Yakuza... we totally thought he was going to jump down and rip the guy's face off/smash him with a chair.

whoa, that sounds interesting!

If you able to find it, maybe you can share with us :mrgreen:

It's not that interesting. I think it may be harder to name a show where kiwi hasn't suddenly stopped everything to bitch someone out. At the last show of bloods I ever let someone drag me too, he wasn't satisfied with the sound (which no wasn't the best but this was also the knitting factory so you don't go in expecting much) so they stopped the show (after maybe 6 or so songs) and he started bitching out one of the staff from the stage essentially questioning the poor woman's intelligence for a good while and that was the end of the concert. It will always baffle me how he gets people to work with him.

I always think Kiwamu looks like one of these.

DeepSeaAngler.jpg

:lol: that should probably be in the separated at birth thread.

perhaps he have his own mojo that attracts people no matter how sour he is :lol:

and dayum, that fish is scarey, but i heard good to eat? FRY!

he also already made sure Steff of Astan (european tour manager) doesnt want to work with him anymore.

He sold him a tour for the Fool, and steff was getting everything ready and suddenly Kiwamu gave it to some one else, while all the venues were booked and stuff

nice way to work with people right=S

1z4c2lf.jpg

Favourite Kiwamu picture ever

Oh and for those that don't know the drama behind this picture. I didn't see the original entry myself so you can correct me on the details but I guess Ken posted this on his Myspace blog when he was still allowed to use the Internet before Kiwamu banned him. A bunch of people started making fun of Kiwamu and he raged. Wrote some lulz worthy blog entries bitching about Ken and Ken had to apologize on the Internet annnnnnnnnnnnd now Ken is banned from the Internet.

hah, why am not surprised.

btw, what's "banned from internet" suppose to eman?

Ken was ordered to never get into internet again even on his own home? :wat:

My favourite Kiwamu story is, when GPKism (?) was touring in probably South-America, and they were getting a lots of presents from their fans - and Kiwamu blogged, that they are really appreciate all the gifts and other stuffs, and they are thankful for all the love, but they get so much gifts at the concerts, that they can't carry them during the whole tour, so they have to throw them out after a time. BUT, if fans have the money to make them presents, they also have the money to buy their CDs, so he asked all the fans, that instead of making them presents, they should buy their CDs. I just couldn't stop laughing, when I've first heard this. xD

Favourite Kiwamu picture ever
My favourite Kiwamu story is, when GPKism (?) was touring in probably South-America, and they were getting a lots of presents from their fans - and Kiwamu blogged, that they are really appreciate all the gifts and other stuffs, and they are thankful for all the love, but they get so much gifts at the concerts, that they can't carry them during the whole tour, so they have to throw them out after a time. BUT, if fans have the money to make them presents, they also have the money to buy their CDs, so he asked all the fans, that instead of making them presents, they should buy their CDs. I just couldn't stop laughing, when I've first heard this. xD

My favourite Kiwamu pic and story on the same page, AWESOME. :'D

edit: here's the actual Kiwamu entry (dunno from where, probably myspace?):

about presents from fans

I need to explain our thinking way about the presents from fans on the tour. Our tour is not only one day. The tour will be many days. Fans always give the presents to the band on the tour. But we can't bring the presents to the tour, because our baggages are limited. We thank fans for presents very much. But if you have money to buy our presents, please buy our cds. We will be very happy if you do this than your presents. Our priority is "many people listen to our songs". Not getting presents. Our priority is music and good live show.

So please DON'T give presents to GPK and Kiwamu.

We will not be happy because we can't bring the presents to the tour if we get them from fans. we must leave presents in the hotel room when we leave from that country and that city. It is very bad situation for our feeling.

Thank you for your support!

-Kiwamu

Sign in to follow this