Sign in to follow this  
AwesomeNyappy

Favourite An Cafe Music Videos

Maple Gunman was an amazing music video! I still watch it sometimes, and then I just keep smiling through all of it. 

I also like Tekesuta Kousen (the nostalgia!), Aroma, Snow Scene and Wagamama Koushinkyoku. 

Smile ichiban ii onna might be cringe-y, but I also love it for it. 

Maple Gunman is a funny video :D. I love Tekesuta Kousen, because this my first PV i see of An Cafe. Snow Scene is really sad song and the PV is really beautiful. I love SUMMER DIVE , because the PV call the sun. Natsu Koi Natsu GAME because the MV is really funny and all people dance. Itai Onna ~NO PAIN, NO LOVE? JAPAIN GIRLS in LOVE~ , because Miku and the band are n school uniform and I love the song 😍 . I love Odoru  Mehuren Tokei  because the atmosphere of the  MV. Mousou Mo Mou Sorosoro because An Cafe denounce the japenese society. JIBUN is really fun because the MV are in toilets, xD. : Ikenai Mousou×Abunai Monster , i love the song and the band are really funny :D. An i like their last MV Negaigoto wa Hitotsusa beacause the song and the MV are really sad and peotic.

Edited by Miku70

I remember being 16 and trying to learn the natsu koi natsu game dance with my best friend. Good times.

Oh yes, I also love jibun, completely forgot to mention it! I really like their style in that one.

Edited by AwesomeNyappy

Sign in to follow this