Mephistopheles

Gifts/Haul Thread - Post things you received as presents or bought yourself!

On 12/26/2017 at 6:49 PM, platy said:

@MephistophelesYou received some really cute household items. I had no idea they had those cameras in my favorite shade of purple, it's so cute. Might get myself one eventually.

Christmas haul was:

- Organic Coconut body cream and hand cream as well as Burts Bees lip balm. Can never go wrong with these items, specially when they're organic and from great brands so I'm very happy

-More lipsticks and lip balms collection from a friend. I'm stocked up for 2018

- Me and my sister are splitting the price on some The Sims 4 expansions and that's our gift for one another this year lol

- Nier Automata and some new boots with wool lining for winter. 

- I'm a super chicken lover and I got this beautiful print. Still need to find a place to put it.

Hide contents

2ur83nm.jpg

I thought I had replied to this but realized I had not. I love that shade of purple as well @platy! My fiance ordered it on BestBuy.com and it looks a lot more pink on the website which worried me when she showed it to me but it is perfect in person. One can also never go wrong with good cream and lip balms! My fiance adores Nier, I recently bought her the soundtrack for Nier Automata. Also that Chicken print is beautiful! We adore chickens. My mother-in-law has chickens on her property and they just hatched their first chicks. They are silkies mostly but they have two Rhode Island reds and ended up with two Silkie and Rhode Island Red hybrids that look like tiny dinosaurs.

I bought myself a Christmas present in advance: A plane ticket to Tokyo.
I've spent my Christmas time in Japan at a concert and it was the best Christmas I ever had.
Also, my sister gave me two little notebooks from Sumikko Gurashi and yeah, that's it.

I did Secret Santa with my siblings and got a portable suitcase turntable. Now I can buy vinyl records and listen to them!

1VkbIHc.jpg

I ordered myself a RarezHut lucky bag and opened it on Christmas~ I recognize most bands but most of it is new to me.

UCntGN1.jpg

I was especially happy to find an old release of Lolita23q in there! It sure takes me back!

KfafBtG.jpg

I also ordered myself some accessories from YesStyle (first time buying there) and I'm especially happy with my screw earring.

Spoiler

blKIpqW.jpg

@Mephistophelesjealous of your instax btw! That was one of the things on my Secret Santa wishlist. I think I'll buy myself one soon~!

On 12/31/2017 at 2:25 PM, plastic_rainbow said:

I did Secret Santa with my siblings and got a portable suitcase turntable. Now I can buy vinyl records and listen to them!

1VkbIHc.jpg

I ordered myself a RarezHut lucky bag and opened it on Christmas~ I recognize most bands but most of it is new to me.

UCntGN1.jpg

I was especially happy to find an old release of Lolita23q in there! It sure takes me back!

KfafBtG.jpg

I also ordered myself some accessories from YesStyle (first time buying there) and I'm especially happy with my screw earring.

Reveal hidden contents

blKIpqW.jpg

@Mephistophelesjealous of your instax btw! That was one of the things on my Secret Santa wishlist. I think I'll buy myself one soon~!

I love your record player! I have always wanted one as well! You should definitely get yourself an instax they are adorable! I have not been able to get any film locally as of yet though as it has been sold out in all of the stores in this city due to holidays. I will have to order some online.

I saw my friend after a really long time again and I got some really cool stuff from her. ^^

- After Eight chocolates and some fancy green tea

PjUChFh.jpg

- Candleholders and some candles (purple ones, of course. I'm a bit obsessed with the color purple haha)

dPN3y6P.jpg

Spoiler

- This one's a bit of an inside joke between us but I can't believe she actually did this lol. She painted me a Ryo muffin. Ryo in a muffin cup.

It's so cute. I love it.

mxweqtm.jpg

So I received my red/white Holga 135BC camera today that my dad ordered for me but he didn't buy me the one with the flash. So now I'm trying to find one. lol It's cute though, I'm excited to test it out at least once I pick up some film. My parents definitely think I'm weird for wanting a film camera though.

My Moomin 2018 planner also came in the mail late~. I'll try to take photos of my stuff later.

That turntable is really fucking nice.

Edited by jiji94