BLACK PIG is too much of them trying to be deathcore, but failing terribly...I love those dudes and Imitation was one of the highlights of 2017, but that was just disappointing. Generic, boring and something that western deathcore bands have been doing 10x better for years.

Has anyone in here seen these guys live? I was on such a tight schedule last year in Japan I didn't even think to look into them, which I have since then regretted again! 

1 hour ago, patientZERO said:

At their sold-out Oneman on the 27th, they announced that they will release their first full album in 2020. Not sure when that'll be, but that's great news!

Awesome! Know already that I'll get it. haha.

On 7/26/2018 at 12:14 PM, Tokyovisualife said:

Has anyone in here seen these guys live? I was on such a tight schedule last year in Japan I didn't even think to look into them, which I have since then regretted again! 

I have, 4 times. They are fun and actually good, but nothing too groundbreaking for me. I'll see them again if they play with my band but I don't think I'll go out of my way just for them.

10 hours ago, patientZERO said:

I'm still contemplating if I should pay the 4500Y to see them play with like eight other bands I have no interest in seeing ...

My mood every trip. 

DEXCORE - [METEMPSYCHOSIS.] -Red- might be the best vk release ever just do to the amount of new songs. OMFG!