Hello,My name is DavidB.Rockin. I love Music and Anime. I've been listening Jrock and Visual Kei bands/music since I was in high school(10th or 11th). I've decided to listen to japanese bands and music that were or weren't featured in Anime back in high school. I've also been a fan of Classic Rock for many years and decided to look for bands similar to Led Zeppelin,so I decided to search for Japanese bands from the 60s,70s,80s,and 90s(mostly 80s and 90s)....my intro to Jrock and Visual Kei was anime theme songs,LUNA SEA,La'cryma Christi,and L'Arc~en~Ciel.....In my search results for similar bands to Led Zeppelin/classic rock,I found a few bands that are similar to american/uk bands. I'm a fan of the oldschool Visual Kei bands, I also love some Nagoya Kei bands. 

Edited by DavidB.Rockin

Hello, and welcome aboard! I hope Monochrome Heaven helps expand your knowledge of jrock, as there are endless varieties of all kinds of visual kei/jrock bands, whether it's glam rock, goth rock, or even happy pop rock xD Be sure to take part in our discussions too, there's all kinds of stuff to learn here!

Most importantly, I hope you enjoy your time here! If you need any help, please feel free to drop a message to anyone with a red or blue name. :love:

Sign in to follow this